SPONSORED: This post is happily sponsored by Petal and Post. Thanks to Petal and Post for bringing beauty to my blog and being a wonderful partner!
The Ultimate Eco Accessory for Summer
S’well Water Bottle
Excited really doesn’t begin to describe my feelings when the wonderful Jamie from Petal and Post agreed to send me a S’well Water Bottle from their beloved Wood Collection. To say that these water bottles are beautiful would be a complete understatement. These water bottles are stunning. Downright stunning. And what’s more; they are doing some wonderful things every single time they make a sale.
The S’well Story
Launched in 2010 by founder Sarah Kauss, the mission was to rid the world of plastic bottles. After seeing tons of people in her city, New York, carrying plastic bottles, she sought out a better way to be a part of the solution. In creating S’well water bottles, she wanted to create a beautiful reusable water bottle that was safe to use, beautiful to keep, and would help rid the world of waste while also functioning extremely well to keep beverages both hot and cold. Thus, S’well was born ♥
What I Love ♥
- S’well plants a tree for every water bottle they sell.
- These water bottles reduce the amount of plastic water bottles that fill landfills every year and cause more environmental damage. 1 of these bottles sold = 3,000 plastic bottles saved per year!
- Super easy to customize by color, texture, and you can even design your own.
- S’well supports UNICEF to provide sanitation and clean drinking water to people around the world.
- S’well supports American Forests which is an initiative that helps preserve our forests!
- S’well also supports Drink Up who work to provide clean and safe drinking water to people around the world.
- Sustainable stainless steel water bottles stay cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours.
- Insulated bottles prevent leakage and condensation so you never have to worry about water leaking or condensation getting all over.
- Water bottles are made from non-toxic, non-leaching, BPA-free materials.
- Bottles fit perfectly into standard cup holders and have spouts large enough for ice cubes!
- Gorgeous hand painted designs for their Wood Collection are inspired by nature ♥
Seriously, what’s not to love about S’well water bottles? They’re not only beautiful, but they’re safe, non-toxic, and doing a whole lot of good in their quest to rid the world of plastic bottles. On top of that, they truly care about bringing safe drinking water to people around the world while trying to preserve our beautiful forests. Their bottles are truly stunning and designed with heart, intention, and function all in one go. So, I’ll just finish this by saying: you need one in your life. They are so pretty and wonderful. Get one now. You can thank me later 😉
The lovely Petal and Post founder let me know that if you want to prolong the life of your S’well bottle, be sure to wash it by hand! The dishwasher will ruin the hand painted finish!
You can find a number of absolutely gorgeous S’well water bottles at Petal and Post ♥
Do You Have A S’well Water Bottle?
Why the Hell Not?
Yeah, I feel strongly about this one!
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate. All opinions are 100% honest and based entirely on my personal experience.
MORE TO LOVE ♥