Disclosure Statement for StorybookApothecary.com
- I blog because I want to share my love for beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness, travel and life in general. I may be sent products to review, sample or try from the manufacturer, vendor or public relations. The product(s) given are generally a “lab sample” and not in the traditional retail packaging. Usually, they come in small sample sizes instead of the full sized retail product. I will always note, whether in the body of the article or as a side note before the article, that these products were provided for review and how I have obtained them.
- Just because a product was provided for review does not guarantee that I will write about it or review it. Products received as such are for consideration only. Reviews are subjective to my honest opinions and personal experience and evaluation. I will not be pressured by anyone to write a review, good or bad, but I promise never to be ugly because slandering is not what I do. The opinions expressed in and on StorybookApothecary.com or any of the various connected social media sites are mine alone, based on my experience with the product. Your experiences may vary with any of the products I have written about.
- Sponsored posts or content will be held to very high standards and only done on a case by case basis when I feel the brand(s) and/or product(s) being mentioned are relevant to my blog content and topics. These will clearly be identified as such, whether on this blog or any of my connecting social media accounts.
- I choose the products that I write about based on products that interest me and products that I think will be of interest to my readers. I don’t let my editorial content be dictated by anyone else except me.
- At this time, I do have relationships with Affiliate Marketers. Products that appear in affiliate ads should not be considered “endorsements” by Storybook Apothecary, but the affiliates I choose to work with are retailers I would generally shop at no matter the circumstance.
Other General Policies that pertain to Storybook Apothecary:
- No one may, under any circumstances, without express consent or permission, copy any portion of any post contained on StorybookApothecary.com. Should you be given permission, you will be required to give author’s credit, i.e. “content used with permission from StorybookApothecary.com” and provide a link back to StorybookApothecary.com.
- Unless otherwise stated, the photos used on this blog do not belong to StorybookApothecary.com and are not used for commercial reasons. Photos are from retailers linked within the post, from brand public relations or are credited to the source website or individual.
- Consumers are advised to read and strictly follow the label, all package inserts and instructions and all manufacturer directions and warnings of any/all products featured on StorybookApothecary.com. Storybook Apothecary does not represent or warrant that the information accessible through this site is accurate, complete or current or that any advice or any particular product will achieve any result of any kind. The information contained herein is not intended to be medical advice. Price and availability information contained on this site is subject to change without notice.
- Please do not use the comments section as a way to promote your site or products that you represent or to harass me or other commentors. Promotional comments will be deleted promptly and consideration will be given to blocking your IP address.
- PRIVACY/DISCLOSURE: Storybook Apothecary does collect personal information except for the purpose of contest/giveaway prize fulfillment. Personal contact information is only used to contact the visitor when necessary. This information is kept confidential, and will not be further disclosed, used, sold or shared.
I feel that I blog with personality, blatant honesty, thoughtful insight, and unshakable integrity. If you see anything in this disclosure that concerns you, feel free to email me at StorybookApothecary@gmail.com and I’ll be happy to address your concern.