Partnerships on Storybook Apothecary
Thank you for your interest in partnering with me! Please check out the important guidelines below in order to gain a better understanding of how my partnerships work and how to get the most out of working together.
Some Important Guidelines About Working with SA:
- All reviews, editorial features, and content is written by me unless otherwise stated (a rare guest post might make an appearance).
- I strive to maintain an honest, transparent, and thorough approach for any product reviews. As such, I will NEVER give a positive review for the sake of it, I will NEVER rush through to get something posted, and I will NEVER lie to my readers if a product has not worked for me.
- I ALWAYS disclose if a product has been sent to me for review, if a post has been sponsored by a brand, or if I have included affiliate links. This is denoted at the beginning or end of a post, follows FTC disclosure guidelines, and allows me to maintain transparency with my readers.
Please consider the following before contacting me about product reviews, features, etc:
- Items sent for review or editorial consideration will not be returned.
- When items are sent for consideration, you are agreeing to allow me to share my honest opinion about said products (benefits and drawbacks) to give readers a well-rounded idea of each one.
- If your brand or shop does not list the product’s full ingredient list online, on packaging, and clearly listed for customers, it will not be considered for a feature.
- Please include enough product for at least 4-6 weeks of product testing.
- I do not guarantee reviews in exchange for product samples. I never guarantee that products sent for consideration will be published on storybookapothecary.com or mentioned on my social platforms.
- Because of the amount of products I am sent, I am unable to provide an exact timeline for testing or any reviews or features. If a feature is completed at any point, I will tag you on social media or shoot you an email to let you know I have done so. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this.
Blogging since 2012, I offer detailed reviews and feedback on my personal experiences with each product. My goal is to help my readers make the most educated purchasing choices while also spreading awareness for brands, shops, and businesses I truly believe in.
It is important to understand the process that goes behind my work. I do my best to work in a timely manner, but I will never release half-assed, rushed, or forced content. They’re not enjoyable for my readers, nor are they truly offering the kind of value I hope to give people who visit my blog.
In working mindfully and with integrity, I hope to release good content that truly helps people make the right purchasing decisions for their beauty, fashion, and life needs.
Thank you for taking the time to understand my work process and allowing me to share your products with readers in a fun, helpful, and unique way!
The Different Kinds of Partnerships I Offer:
This includes, but is not limited to, writing a single (or multiple) post featuring your brand on my blog and/or social media platforms. Sponsored content is a great option if you’re new to the market, launching a new product or line, or want to get readers in my niche familiar with your brand and products.
Please keep in mind that sponsored posts are NEVER guaranteed a positive response.
I relay my personal experiences in the most unbiased way I know how. While I understand that not all products will work for me, they may work well for someone else, and I seek to share all aspects of products in a way that will best help readers and share useful information about each product/brand/shop/etc.
NEW! Custom Brand Campaigns
Custom brand campaigns are similar to sponsored content, but take it a step further. The campaigns include a 3-pronged approach to creating content, spreading the word on social, and building engagement with readers.
It’s a great option if you want to stand out in a particular season (like Halloween, the holidays, spring or summer, etc.). If you are launching a new products, are new to the market, or want to get people excited about what you’re doing or what you’ve created, this may also be for you!
Please note that brand campaigns are limited and exclusive.
Once the spots fill up for that quarter, they’re gone. I don’t want to sell out my readers or overwhelm them with too many sponsored posts or campaigns at once. It would diminish brand campaigns overall effectiveness and I personally want to keep brand campaigns to only the VERY best of the best.
All brand campaigns are carefully selected by me to ensure they are the perfect fit for my blog and something readers would genuinely enjoy and find useful.
Social Media and Newsletter Shout Outs
Social media shout outs are simple and are a great way to help increase buzz and spread the word even more about your latest products, news, or contests in a direct way on a social media platform of your choice.
Newsletter shout outs are similar, but reach directly into the inbox of my most loyal readers and share exclusive content. I prefer to share more insider tips, behind the scenes, and interviews to give a more intimate connection with your brand and products.
Social Media Shout Outs Are Available for Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat & Facebook.
Brand endorsements are even more selective than my brand campaigns. They are only considered if/when I’ve worked with a brand several times on other campaigns and truly believe in their brand/products.
Please keep this in mind when approaching me for endorsement as I prefer to build long term, authentic relationships with brands and shops before committing to any kind of brand endorsement.
Product design collaborations are something I have yet to do, but would love to create a product or bring a cool product idea to life with a brand or shop that I love!
Instagram / Snapchat Takeovers
I love collaborating with others in the social media world. I’m always up to connect with new people! Doing fun, themed instagram or snapchat takeovers is a brilliant way to do just that 🙂
My Freelance Services:
Although I’m now primarily a blogger, I started out as a freelance writer. I’ve always loved writing and often did a “side hustle” writing articles online. I have over 6 years experience writing for various niches including beauty, health and wellness, lifestyle, entertainment, and many others.
Want to connect with bloggers in your niche? I’m happy to help you with reaching out to small and medium sized bloggers. They can help build excitement and interaction with your brand on social media and blogs.
Content Strategy Plans
Looking for a content strategy plan for your brand? I can help you plan and coordinate topics, create content, and social media strategies. These are great to have when you want to promote your brand and get noticed in your niche.
Social Media Plans
Need help with social media? Let me help you craft up a social media plan for reaching out to potential (and existing) customers. Doing so is ideal for creating organic engagement and connections with them.
Social Media + Content Management
Too busy to manage your social calendar? Let me help keep you on track online!
Digital Content Marketing and Social Media Consultation
Completely lost when it comes to content marketing? Creating the right kind content to attract your target audience, craft up a social media POA (plan of action) is VITAL to growing your business and I can help. Let’s chat on Skype!