The Most Affordable Natural Skincare Brand for Summer
Back before I ever had a blog of my own (unless you count my super emo tumblr page), I was still kind of a beauty addict. Granted, that mainly meant exploring the aisles of my local drugstore and Asian beauty boutiques, but that’s mostly because green beauty wasn’t nearly as accessible as it is now. Finding green beauty meant doing my own independent research, scouring the internet for clues, and my first experience with anything remotely close to anything worth mentioning in the realm of green beauty was with Rainwater Botanicals.
The Natural Skincare Etsy Shop that is Rainwater Botanicals
Rainwater Botanicals was the first natural skincare brand I tried back before I was even blogging and it was also the first shop I purchased from back before Etsy was even on the map. It was still considered to be largely for hippies, homemakers, and thrifters looking for rare vintage items. It’s obviously grown a whole lot since then, but funnily enough, Rainwater Botanicals has maintained much of the same natural beauty magic that it had when I first discovered their signature healing salve.
Since those days, I’ve tried nearly ever product they offer. From their serums and face oils to their bar soaps, body butters, and sea salt sprays, I’ve tried almost everything. Since I’m basically an expert when it comes to this unique and totally awesome Etsy brand, I thought, who better to share them with you?
Summer’s fast approaching, as you know, so Rainwater Botanicals kindly sent over some products for me to sample and photograph. It’s true they provided the products for these photos, but to be perfectly honest, I’ve purchased most of these in the past already; I simply didn’t have them on hand to photograph. If you want proof of my love for Rainwater Botanicals, feel free to look back in my archive of instagram uploads, giveaways, andon Rainwater Botanicals.
Swatches are of the tinted lip balms (top to bottom): Iced Mocha and Ginger Nut ♥
- Pimple Potion – This simple acne spot treatment comes in a super convenient roller ball applicator so you can easily dab directly onto spots without touching your fingers to your skin. It’s so easy to use and utilizes natural
- Coconut Vanilla Lime Bare Foot Cream – This super nourishing cream is very nourishing, but surprisingly light and smells delicious! The formula includes organic coconut, aloe, dead sea salt and shea to hydrate, soften and nourish your feet!
- Monoi de Tahiti Dead Sea Salt Spray – This sea salt spray is brilliant for getting beach waves and offering hydration and texture to your hair. The scent is deliciously tropical and the formula includes coconut, aloe vera, and dead sea salt for an all-natural product that nourishes and styles hair all in one go.
- Vanilla Coconut Natural Sunscreen – This nano-free natural sunscreen utilizes zinc and natural plant ingredients such as aloe, raspberry seed oil, and organic virgin coconut oil to protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays.
- Sugar Lips Lip Scrub – This super simple lip scrub smells sweet and works to gently slough dead skin off your lips to leave your pout hydrated, soft, and plump.
- Tinted Lip Balms in Iced Mocha and Ginger Nut – These tinted lip balms are amazingly glossy and softening to lips while offering beautiful, natural color to lips. Iced Mocha is a beautiful subtle beige and Ginger Nut is a peachy coral color.
- Blue Pacific Bar Soap – The Blue Pacific soap is surprisingly nourishing to use and the scent is very citrus accented. It utilizes olive, blue tansy, and kaolin clay to detox your skin, nourish, and help relax your mind and spirit. The RB soaps are among the few bar soaps that I actually really love!
You can find all these and more in the Rainwater Botanicals Etsy Shop ♥
Have You Tried Rainwater Botanicals?
What Was the First Green Beauty Brand You Tried?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate