The Only EcoCert Organic Makeup Line.
I’m SO beyond excited to share this beautiful line of cosmetics with you all today! I was kindly sent the Croisette Eye Quattro and the Pinkish Lip Crayon for review and I’m excited to report back to you all about this gorgeous makeup brand which is high on performance, gentle on skin, AND even utilized by makeup artists and celebrities!
The Antonym Cosmetics Story
An eco-luxe brand from the start, Antonym Cosmetics began after years of research and development. Founded in 2010, they did not launch until 2013, but have since had a wonderful reception into the green beauty community and beyond. Beloved by even celebrity makeup artists and worn by celebrities at red carpet events, Antonym Cosmetics has made a name for itself in a very short time.
Antonym Cosmetics Review
I absolutely LOVE this brand! Their eye shadows are beautiful pigmented, and they feel silky soft on the skin. The colors are natural, lovely colors and they seem almost universally flattering, like they’d be pretty on anyone. No idea if that’s true, but it seems so! Also, the packaging is STUNNING. Really, photos do not do it justice. The eco chic bamboo wood compacts are so pretty and minimalist. I’m obsessing over sustainable eco packaging when it comes to everything at the moment so this really got me. I’ve taken to leaving this compact out on my counter just to look at it. It’s just so pretty! The colors in this compact are so versatile that you could wear them from day to night quite easily. The lip crayon is a beautiful coral pink and so both of these can be suitable for a wide range of skin tones.
Also, I’m not sure if you can refill these eyeshadow quads, but it seems like it would be easy enough to pop the color pans out once you’ve finished them and pop another in; just a thought. I find it so, so impressive that their entire line is EcoCert certified, meaning it’s sustainable and eco-friendly from ingredients to packaging. On top of that, their ingredients are formulated to be gentle enough to work for the most sensitive skin types. As someone with very sensitive eyes, I’m seriously happy to know this and I had no issue using any of the eye shadows! Add to that the fact that they’re also certified all natural and organic, vegan AND cruelty-free and I’m totally wow’d by this brand.
Things to Love ♥
- They are the only EcoCert certified line of organic cosmetics
- Certified Vegan by Vegan.org ♥
- Certified Organic Makeup — 90+% are from natural origin and 10+% are from organic farming ♥
- Cosmetics are eco-friendly and cruelty-free from their ingredients to their packaging
- Gorgeous earthy eco chic bamboo wooden packaging that’s both beautiful and sustainable
- Beautiful line of color cosmetics that do not skimp on performance, but utilizes gentle ingredients
Left to Right: Moon, Salmon, Bark and Black. The last color is the Pinkish Lip Crayon ♥
Close up photos of eyes and lips ♥
The Full Makeup Look ♥
- Au Naturale Creme Foundation in Sand (lightest shade) – REVIEW
- Alima Pure Satin Matte Blush in Carnation (can purchase separately, but I purchased it with the Day to Night Collection) – Swatches on Instagram
- Antonym Cosmetics Croisette Eye Quattro (Moon to highlight brow bone and brighten up inner corners, Salmon at inner corners and inner third of eye, Bark in outer 2/3 of eye, and black to contour eyes – I used very little of the black color as it’s super dark!)
- ILIA Mascara in Shadow of a Doubt – REVIEW
- Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner in Raven
- Jane Iredale PureBrow Gel in Brunette
- Antonym Cosmetics Pinkish Lip Crayon over the top of Kari Gran Lip Whip in Nice – REVIEW
- Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow for Contouring – REVIEW
One lucky subscriber will win this gorgeous baked blush AND a beautiful natural mascara from Antonym Cosmetics! Special thanks to Antonym for sponsoring this giveaway – enter while you can lovelies 😉
- You MUST be a subscriber to Storybook Apothecary by email or bloglovin.
- You MUST reside in the USA or Canada ONLY – I’ll be shipping this out myself and shipping costs are crazy so sorry to all other subscribers, but stay tuned for more international giveaways soon ♥
- You MUST enter via the rafflecopter widget below to be entered!