*SPONSORED: This post was kindly sponsored by Petal and Post ♥
A month ago, I was sent Graydon’s The Green Cream from Petal and Post and I’ve been loving it! It was actually recommended to me by the lovely founder, Jamie, to try out and review in honor of upcoming St. Patrick’s Day which I loved the idea of so how could I refuse? More to the point, I wasn’t expecting anything too impressive with this cream because creams, for the most part, aren’t something I’m super fond of. I’d rather use a face serum or oil, if I’m honest, but every now and then, a really great one comes along and The Green Cream is definitely one of them!
Graydon Green Cream Review
First of all, it’s not just any cream. It’s a literal green tinted cream. The green tint comes from all the phyto-nutrients in the formula like chlorophyll, sage, thyme, rosemary, parsley, and potent broccoli seed oil. This is basically a dark, leafy greens salad for your face and the effects are much the same! The cream isn’t heavy at all, but it’s incredibly hydrating and nourishing to the skin. The consistency feels somewhere between a face cream and a serum because it’s quite runny, but also spreads easily so a little goes a long way and works to soothe, hydrate and heal skin all day long. On harsh weather days or when my skin is seriously feeling parched, I mix it with the Odacité A Spring In Tokyo Face Serum otherwise I just use it on it’s own. It’s brilliant underneath makeup and as a nighttime treatment with other oils for a more deeply nourishing skin experience.
What I Love About The Green Cream:
- Potent Antioxidants protect against free radical damage and gently heal skin while diminishing fine lines, acne, and uneven skin tone
- Alpha Lipoic Acid gently resurfaces skin for a natural green glow (get it?)
- Super smooth and light, but nourishing cream formula is perfect for all skin types and wears easily underneath makeup
Graydon Green Cream Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Juice, Vegetable Wax: (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol), Vegetable Glycerine, Citric Acid,Broccoli (Brassica Oleracea Italica) Seed Oil, Avocado (Persea Americana) Oil, Jojoba(Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europea) Oil, Chlorophyll (Chlorophyllin), Xanthan Gum, Vegetable Derived Preservative: (Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate) In A Blend Of Pure Essential Oils Including Parsley (Carum Petroselinum), Sage (Salvia Sclarea), Rosemary(Rosmarinus Officinalis), Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum).
Guess What? It’s Time for Another Giveaway!!!
Petal and Post has kindly offered up a $100 E-Gift Card to Petal & Post for one lucky reader in honor of St. Patrick’s Day – the luck of the Irish & all that jazz 😉 You can enter below in a number of ways!
- Please note that this giveaway is open to US and Canada ONLY.
- You MUST be a subscriber of StorybookApothecary.com by email or bloglovin’ to enter.
- Follow the mandatory steps to be entered in the giveaway
- All other entries are considered bonus entries
- A winner will be randomly selected via rafflecopter on March 17th and notified by email so make sure you use a relevant email that you actually check!
Good Luck! 😉
Have You Tried The Green Cream?
How Do You Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
Come Chat With Me!
*Products provided for review by Petal and Post. All opinions are thoughts are 100% honest and based entirely on my personal experience.