I’ve gathered a fun collection of awesome holiday gift ideas for women for all the lovely ladies on your list! I’ll be doing different posts in parts as I receive items so this is part 1 and focuses only on green beauty products, gift sets, and stocking stuffer ideas. If you want more immediate gift ideas, be sure to follow me on instagram as I’m posting them almost every day through December!
Awesome Holiday Gift Ideas for Women
Jane Iredale is offering deluxe size minis of their incredible hydration sprays and their BeautyPrep Skincare line this holiday season! Each one is $8-$10 so it’s very affordable and a great chance to try these items out if you haven’t already or pick up a few as stocking stuffer gifts for some friends and family!
Gwyneth Paltrow recently joined the Juice Beauty team as a creative director for their makeup line. They’ve released an entirely new line of luxurious organic cosmetics and this gift set highlights Gwyneth’s personal favorites! The gift set includes a subtle lip+cheek balm, gorgeous berry colored lipstick, mascara, 2 deluxe minis of their CC cream (in light and medium), and a mini of their not-yet-released liquid lipstick in the color Gwyneth.
Another awesome gift set from Juice Beauty is their Bright Skin Resolutions Kit which includes products from their Green Apple line. The products in the set are a full size Brightening Gel Cleanser, full size Age Defy Moisturizer, and minis of their Green Apple Peel for Sensitive Skin and Age Defy Serum.
I’m not normally someone who gifts people with soap during the holidays, but this soap is something very special! Handmade by Wild Medicine, these soap cubes are infused with natural botanicals, hydrating plant oils, and include a stone at the center of it that corresponds to the name. Each soap is made with intention and function. For instance, the Blood Stone soap is infused with cinnamon and orange, has a blood stone in the center, and encourages self-love, creativity and empowerment.
Nudus lipsticks are SO gorgeous! They’re my personal favorite for any occasion. They utilize organic ingredients and create their pigmented lip colors with herbal plant powders and extracts instead of FD&C dyes which can be really toxic and harmful to the body. That said, the colors are all super pigmented and there’s a beautiful selection to choose from. These would be a great gift for friends, girlfriends, or anyone who loves lipstick.
Luxury Face Masks – Odacité Synergie  Immediate Skin Perfecting Mask (for DIY maskers) | MAHALO Petal Mask (for glow getters) | May Lindstrom Problem Solver Mask (for anyone with acne troubles)
If you want to give your skincare loving friend an awesome gift, why not a luxury face mask? These 3 are my current favorites! They’re all natural and organic, super effective, smell lovely, and work like a CHARM. Plus, their packaging is beautiful and will really impress whoever you’re gifting them to 😉 Wrap in a nice box or eco-friendly wrapping and you’re good to go!
This beautiful red lipstick from Honeybee Gardens is SO beautiful! It’s the perfect bright red for any and all of your holiday parties. Alternatively, it would make a brilliant stocking stuffer or gift this holiday season.
This super cute tinted lip balm trio from Juice Beauty is so perfect as a stocking stuffer or gift for friends! I love that they include a nice variety of gorgeous lip colors in the set. All of the colors are subtle tints so don’t expect a lot of pigmentation, but I love that they are super wearable for everyday. Also, all the colors are made from organic plant oils and balms and crushed up rose petals; how awesome is that?!
This awesome Beauty Dust from Moon Juice is SO wonderful if you want healthy, lush hair, skin and nails. The powder supplement includes lots of plant minerals and vitamins from goji berry, pearl, rehmannia, and schisandra. You can mix the powder into tea, juice, or nut milk to get the benefits. I like to take mine in tea, personally, and right before bed as you’re more likely to absorb the benefits during that time.
This stunning Smoke Gets In Your Eyes palette from Jane Iredale is one of the most beautiful eye shadow palettes I’ve ever owned! The colors range from a light pale pink to mauve, deep eggplant, glittery black, and shimmery pale gold. I love that I can wear the colors in all sorts of ways from day to night. And, of course, they’re perfect for creating the most beautiful smoky eye looks for the holidays!
Last, but not least, are the OSEA Skincare Gift Sets. The first is the OSEA Brightening Boost. It includes a brightening serum and antioxidant mask for encouraging a natural glow. The brightening serum has a host of lovely natural ingredients to brighten your complexion including Indian Gooseberry, Cumin, Japanese Matsutake Mushroom and Bearberry. The antioxidant mask has potent plant ingredients like White Algae, White Wine, and White Tea to soothe, hydrate, and reveal more glowing skin. Second is the OSEA Total Hydration Set. This set includes 2 lovely hydration mists. One is briliant for hydrating skin while the other helps soothe inflammation and redness. Both are hydration mists are chock full of vitamin-rich plant ingredients such as Organic Patagonian Seaweed, Dead Sea Salt, Aloe Vera, and more!
FLASH WEEKEND SALES!
Don’t miss these awesome flash weekend sales going on! Some of them are seriously AMAZING!
- Free People // Aside from the fact that Free People has the most AMAZING gift shop (where they sell green beauty + wellness items!!), they’re doing their annual 4 Hour Sale starting at 6 PM EST tonight where items are 20-25% Off depending on how much you spend!
- BeauTeaBar // They’re having an AWESOME Winter Sale where items are 20% Off – no code required!!
- RMS Beauty // Get 20% Off on their entire site with Code: RMSGREENFRIDAY at checkout! Expires at midnight EST.
- ModCloth // 40% Off Fan Favorites – TODAY ONLY!
- ELOQUII // Get 50% Off Your Purchase of $125+ with Code: EARLY at checkout!
- One Love Organics // OLO just released a brand new product and it’s finally out! Be sure to check out their new Skin Dew Coconut Water Cream!
- Credo Beauty // All purchases of $125+ will receive a FREE Gift Set when they use Code: BeautyBonanza at checkout! The free gifts include full size Juice Beauty cheek balm (like the one I shared above!), full size Priti NYC nail polish and more!
- MAHALO // Mahalo just released a brand new product that’s ONLY available for presale right now! The UNVEIL Cleanser Melt Concentrate (I talked about my love for it HERE) is the only cleansing balm I’ve tried that rinses clean (no oily residue) + if you purchase during presale and use my Code: storybookapothecary, you will get a FREE Blue Hawaii Nutrient Mist with your order 🙂 BOOM!
What Are Your Favorite Gift Ideas for Women?
Come Chat With Me!