Grateful November: Support Small Business Saturday!
Happy Small Business Saturday! If you’re unfamiliar, Small Biz Saturday is a day that is dedicated to supporting smaller, independent brands. Normally, many of these small indie brands will have sales to encourage immediate support, excitement, and build buzz. And that’s an amazing thing because YOU WANT TO SUPPORT THEM! And I’m about to elaborate on why so keep reading below…
Why Support Small Businesses?
Small businesses are ran by people; not corporations. When you support a small business, you’re giving back to local economies, helping to create jobs for your fellow citizens, helping families support their families, and even giving back to charities and other nonprofit organizations that do good, in many cases.
What You Get Out Of It:
- Your purchases help to support small businesses instead of mass manufacturers.
- Better service, better quality products, and better value for your money.
- Small businesses help support PEOPLE; not corporations.
- Independent Brands, often times, practice more ethical manufacturing.
- They care for the plants, safeguard our forests, and protect our oceans.
- Smaller brands give back to the community and donate to charities or nonprofit organizations to improve our world.
What You DON’T Support When You Choose Small Brands:
Child slavery, mass manufacturing, mass waste, pollution, unfair low wages, inhumane working conditions, damage to our forests and oceans, low quality goods, and another bonus for that “too big to fail” corporation.
Small Business Saturday Deals:
Save up to 40% on eco luxury brands at Petal and Post! This includes green beauty brands like Lily Lolo Cosmetics, Graydon Skincare, Studio 78, Treat Collection, Lite + Cycle Natural Candles, Odacité, Rebel’s Refinery (an all natural men’s line!!) and more! No Code Required.
One Love Organics is offering 25% Off your ENTIRE order with Code: olocyberspree at checkout! (This sale starts at 8 AM EST so keep that in mind!)
One of my favorite organic skincare brands, MAHALO, is having their annual Gratitude Sale where you can get 20% Off! Use Code: gratitude at checkout (excludes the Red My Lips Tint and their new UNVEIL cleanser!).
20 items will be available for only $10 each! The sale includes a select number of lipsticks, BB creams, skincare and body products so there’s something to be had for everyone! Your order must be at least $35 to get the deal on these items and goes through Cyber Monday!
Get 15% Off ANY purchase with Code: BLACKFRIDAY16 at checkout!
- USE CODE THANKS10 to get $10 Off ANY purchase above $100!
- USE CODE THANKS30 to get $30 off any purchase above $200 + 1 Gift with Purchase – Odacité Wild Carrot Serum Concentrate
- USE CODE THANKS80 to get $80 off above $400 + 2 GWP – Odacité Wild Carrot Serum Concentrate + a surprise FULL-SIZE gift from One Love Organics
Get a Free APC + Sea Minerals Travel Set ($80 value) with any $135 purchase at OSEA Skincare!
Get 40% off select styles of ethical fashion including shoes, bags, and jewelry with Code: RS10 at checkout!
In gratitude and celebration of you, claim your FULL SIZE GIFT, a cult powerhouse: The Clean Dirt + deluxe sample of The Honey Mud + sneak-peek gift of an unreleased new treasure, The Pendulum Potion complete cleansing oil! This gift is included with all orders of $150 or more – no code required!
This gorgeous ethical fashion shop is offering 30% Off EVERYTHING in their shop PLUS Free Shipping with Code: SHOPEARLY at checkout! They’re including sale items in the deal as well. How amazing is that? Raven + Lily empower women worldwide to lift themselves out of poverty by offering fair wage jobs through their artisan and eco-friendly products.
Indie organic cosmetics brand, Hynt Beauty, is offering 30% Off everything with their Code: BLACK30 at checkout!
What Small Businesses Do You Support?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.