If you didn’t already know, I LOVE summer fashion. I love all the teals, blues, and subtle purple and pink hues. I even enjoy some orange colors during this time of year. It’s all just so pretty and breathtaking. Honestly, if I can live in a sea of blue and teal hues all summer long, it makes me feel like I’m on an island vacation. I keep telling everyone I’m on “island time,” but I keep getting shrugged off. It’ll catch on! I hope to plan a trip to Hawaii soon and then we’ll see who’s talking! Until then, here are some fun Etsy fashion and beauty picks that inspire the island life. This way, you can feel like you’re enjoying a little bit of an island getaway even if you never leave your house 😉
Tropical Summer Fashion Picks ♥
- Leahlani Skincare KULA Coco Infusion (with golden shimmer) – I’m loving Leahlani Skincare at the moment and dying to try more of her products, namely this lovely coconut infused oil. This version includes golden mica for a slight shimmer and smells like coconut vanilla dreams! It’s also formulated with 100% natural plant ingredients which is a big one for me.
- Vintage Inspired High Waist Neoprene Bikini – I purchased a one piece swimsuit from Nuera last year and this high waist bikini looks lovely as well! It’s a new addition to their collection this year and having experienced how high quality their suits are, I definitely think this will be a big hit as well. The cut of it is so pretty and feminine.
- Metallic Tattoos Hawaii – I’m obsessed with metallic tattoos and these are so cute! I love anything pineapple so this fits the bill for me.
- Mermaid Leggings – Another obsession of mine during summer is mermaids. Who doesn’t love mermaids? They’re the ultimate in sea beauty, am I right? These leggings, in particular are crafted from organic cotton making them a seriously adorable ethical fashion choice.
- Nude Leather Wedges – These nude leather wedges are super cute and wedges are a comfortable way to look cute and fashionable during summer nights. I love that this design does the multiple straps thing; it has a really nice effect.
- Lagoon Pineapple Print Skirt – Another pineapple printed design, this skirt is flowy, pretty, and comes in a gorgeous blend of summer colors.
- Heart Butt Yoga Legging – I’m a big fan of teal, in case you couldn’t tell by my blog, and these are super cute. The cut is in a shape of a heart!
- Stack Gyspy Rings – Gypsy rings are adorable for any time, really, but these are so cool looking!
- Leahlani Skincare Mermaid Mask – I actually already own this mask (it’s AMAZING), but I thought I should include it for those of you who have yet to try it out. It’s wonderful! It smells deliciously of honey and floral and the formula includes spirulina, various other sea minerals, and 15 botanical ingredients to help soften, hydrate, renew and brighten your skin all summer long. I use it on days when I’ve been in the sun, at the beach, or in the pool to heal my skin from any damage it may have sustained because you can still get sun damage on your skin hours after you’ve left the sun. EDIT: Click HERE to Read My Review
What Makes You Feel Like You’re On Vacation (besides actually being on vacation)?
What Are Your Favorites for Summer Fashion?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate. All opinions are 100% honest and entirely my own!