Spring Nail Color Trends
I’m obsessed with the spring nail color trends this year because I really love the emphasis of blues, neutrals, and glitter. It’s all so much fun! I’m not always into trends and I have never been that great at painting my nails, but I’m so into the colors and fun nail art ideas going around lately. The neutral, muted tones and unique designs on bare nails are so cool, fresh and bright for spring. Treat Collection nail polishes are definitely some of my favorites this season, especially when it comes to neutral and muted colors.
I’ve been a fan of Treat Collection for a few years now because their polish formulas are 5-free and include added essential oils and fruit extracts to help heal and strengthen nails while offering a gorgeous color selection.
Things to Know About Treat Collection Nail Polishes:
- 5-Free Nail Polish Colors – NO Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Toluoene, DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate) or Camphor in the polish formulas.
- Nail polishes include essential oils and fruit extracts to strengthen, heal, and provide lovely colors to nails
- Long lasting color and shine
- Biodegradable and Eco-friendly Ingredients
- Chic Glass & Square Bottle Packaging
The actual name of this nail polish is Moonlight, but it’s a really beautiful, light navy color. I think is probably my favorite nail color out of these three because it’s super wearable and it looks pretty with dark and light colors or on it’s own. The gorgeous snorkel blue color gives off a sailor/yacht style kind of nail look, in my opinion, so it’s perfect for more tailored outfits and looks.
Delicious is such a gorgeous light iced coffee kind of neutral brown color! It looks super classy and you could make it look super grunge with darker nail colors to rock the 90’s trend, lighten it up with some brighter colors, or wear on it’s own. It looks great, either way, and it’s really versatile because it can look very fresh or edgy depending on how you wear it or what other nail colors you use.
The Girls is a gorgeous deep lilac grey color. It’s the perfect muted purple color for spring that would look amazing with brights like yellow, orange or light grey if you wanted a more subdued nail look. You could also pair this with ocean blues for a beautiful spring nail look that transitions you into summer.
Only the BEST Natural Nail Remover Wipes Ever!
Can we talk about how awesome these are?! I originally thought I would hate these nail polish remover wipes, but they’re actually ingenious. I thought they’d be completely impractical because I kept thinking I would need a single wipe per nail, but you literally only need one wipe for all 10 nails (and probably toes, but I haven’t tried that yet!). Not only that, but the wipes are made of perforated cotton and include a soy-based polish remover that nourished and hydrates your nails while removing the polish. These wipes are made by RGB Cosmetics, another awesome natural nail brand ♥
Fun Nail Art Trends to Try:
- Nail Art on Bare Nails – This trend is so cool! It’s basically things like geometric designs, stripes, and polka dots on bare nails.
- Patterned French Tips – Thinks like stripes, polka dots, and even little hearts as a French tip are popular this season.
- Lettering on Nails – Fun letters that spell out words or simply ABC’s are trending for spring as well.
- Random Nail Stripes – Stripes in all directions with different colors! Stripes never get old, am I right?
- Glitter Nails – Glitter is never not cool for any season, in my opinion!
- Bright Pops of Color – And of course, bright pops of color are going to be trending for spring and summer.
- 3D Nails – Adding charms to your nails for a 3D look is super cute and on-trend for spring!
- Graffiti and Holographic Nails – Graffiti nails and holographic nails are a bit more complicated, but the effect is SO cool and really unique.
What Are Your Favorite Nail Color Trends for Spring?
Come Chat With Me!
*Products provided for review by Petal and Post. All opinions are thoughts are 100% honest and based entirely on my personal experience. Affiliate links in post; Not all links are Affiliate. SPONSORED: This post was kindly sponsored by Petal and Post, one of my favorite green beauty shops around. ♥