* Sponsored: This post was gratefully sponsored by Petal and Post; All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own ♥
Your One-Stop Ethical Eco Luxury Shop
Introducing Petal and Post ♥
~ Live Naturally ~
I’m really excited today to announce a partnership with Petal and Post, a wonderful natural online shopping destination, that is sure to take the green lifestyle market by storm! As you know, I have been very picky with who I choose to partner with (for a reason, obviously). I only choose to align myself with brands and shops I truly and honestly love and Petal and Post is definitely a gorgeous natural shop that I love and I know you will too ♥
The Petal and Post Story
Founded by the lovely and beautiful Jamie MacLean in 2013, Petal and Post began as a way to bring safe lifestyle and green beauty products to Canada and the masses worldwide and soon became a wonderful haven of eco luxury. Utilizing her own 18 years of retail experience alongside a strong passion for organic living, Jamie started her natural online shop, Petal and Post. Through a rigorous screening process, Jamie hand selects only brands that meet her criteria for natural luxury products in her shop: “they must excel in their genre, they must be ethically produced, they must deliver outstanding results, and they must be certified organic or use truly natural ingredients.” Jamie found through her own personal experience that green-washing (products or brand which claim they are natural when they’re not!) or what she calls “the organic posers” run rampant in the market today. Her strong passion and extremely high standards for natural products is what fuels her beautiful shop, Petal and Post, and it couldn’t be more apparent!
What Makes Petal and Post Unique?
♥ Only the finest in natural and organic luxury, small-batch and ethically crafted products are accepted.
♥ All brands are personally tested and hand selected for their efficacy in natural potency and content, actual effectiveness, sustainability, quality, and luxury.
♥ Pay close attention to brands who have special certifications from trusted organizations such as Soil Assocation, Ecocert, Leaping Bunny, Vegan Society, and more.
♥ An eye for brands who utilize processes and manufacture products that are 100% carbon neutral and/or take special precautions to protect the environment, animals and general health and safety.
♥ All products in the Petal and Post shop are made without ” Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), parabens, propylene, or butylene glycols, petroleum, PEGs, TEA, DEA, phthalates, GMO, silicones, pesticides, BPA, lead, artificial dyes, harmful synthetic fragrances or animal by-products. None of the brands stocked test their products on animals, nor do they instruct anyone to do so on their behalf.”
Brands to Love at Petal and Post:
- Apples and Bears
- Finn + Emma
- Graydon Clinical Luxury
- Kahina Giving Beauty
- Lite + Cycle
- Primavera Organics
- Lily Lolo Cosmetics
- Studio 78 Paris
- Mini Organics
- Tabitha James Kraan Hair Organics
- Neom Organics
- The Laundress
- Rebels Refinery
- Province Apothecary
- Safeas Organic Beauty
- & MORE!
Learn More About Petal and Post in this Video:
As someone who frequently trawls online shops, especially those with ethical and green living in mind, I have read many “ethical mission” type statements and seen so many product lineups, but this is definitely one of the most impressive. Jamie has gone above and beyond for her customers by specially selecting only the best luxury green products on the market, putting each product and brand under extreme scrutiny and testing, and really taking every part of her shop personally. She’s obviously put so much beauty and passion into it with such care. I think that definitely shows in the products she carries, her photos, and her in-depth informational resource pages which tell more about her intense screening process for brands and products accepted into her shop.
Please do give her shop at look at Petal and Post ♥
X CLOSED X – It’s Giveaway Time!
The lovely people at Petal and Post have so kindly offered to do a giveaway for readers today where you guys will get the chance to win a $100 gift card to the Petal and Post shop! This is one giveaway you don’t want to miss! There are too many good brands in the Petal and Post shop that you’ll want to get your hands on 😉
How to Enter:
- You MUST be subscribed to Storybook Apothecary via email or Bloglovin ♥
- You MUST sign up to the Petal and Post newsletter to be considered. All entrants not signed up to the Petal and Post newsletter will be disqualified so make sure you sign up!
- Giveaway is open to subscribers worldwide!
- Enter via the rafflecopter widget below and good luck 🙂
- Giveaway ends June 15, 2015 so hurry and enter while you can!
Gift Card Giveaway Prize Terms:
- There will be one (1) grand prize awarded. The grand prize will consist of 1 – $100 Petal & Post Gift Card to spend towards merchandise at www.PetalandPost.com. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
- The randomly selected winner will receive a $100 Petal & Post Gift Card to be virtually applied towards merchandise sold at www.PetalandPost.com. The Gift Card does not feature an expiry date and the winner can spend the gift card balance over multiple visits.
- Winner will be required to set up a Customer Account at www.PetalandPost.com in order to have the Gift Card activated.
- The Gift Card balance is applied to the final order total at check-out which may includes shipping and taxes, depending on the order value and Gift Card balance.
Remember to share the giveaway with you friends on social media using #SAEcoSummer so we can see your posts and share the love!
If you can’t wait to get your shop on (who could blame you?!), then you’re also in luck! Petal and Post has generously offered up a 15% Off discount to all SA readers when you use Code: storybookSUMMER15 at checkout! You can use it anytime through September 2015 so enjoy ♥