Tropical Smoothie Recipe for a Hot California Day!
It is SO HOT today in Southern California so it’s ideal weather for a tropical smoothie, in other words!
I was sweating at 9 in the morning.
Freaking ridiculous, but sunny and nice at the same time.
Anyway, I always love making smoothies in the summertime because they are a great way to stay hydrated AND they taste delicious!
They are much healthier option than many other frozen treats such as ice cream, ICEEs or other sugar-filled desserts and they taste great!
This one is super easy; I threw it together in a matter of 5 minutes with stuff I had in my fridge.
- Frozen Peaches – 1/4 Small 8 Oz. Bag or however many you like!
- 5-8 Strawberries – I used fresh, but frozen is fine too.
- Splash of Almond Milk – Unsweetened
- 1/4 Cup No Sugar Added Pineapple Juice
- 1 Tbs. Plain 2% Greek Yogurt – I used Fagé
Throw it all in the blender and blend away until fully mixed and puree at the desired consistency. I like mine thick and creamy, which is why I use a Boba straw.
I’ll Talk To You Soon ! : ]