I don’t know if it’s because I’m from California or maybe it’s just the trends finally getting their greedy claws on me, but I am seriously obsessing over all things tropical. Whether fashion or beauty, pineapples, coconuts, and palm tree prints are where it’s at! So, because I’m sure I’m not the only one on this bandwagon, I thought it would be fun to share some of my top picks 🙂
Tropical Island Style ♥
- Mahalo Balm ♥ I’m obsessing over MAHALO Skincare, but then again, who isn’t in the green beauty community? Their eco chic bamboo and glass packaging is so unique and beautiful and their all natural formulas are filled with potent plant ingredients to benefit your skin and, to be entirely honest, the whole lineup looks absolutely incredible.EDIT: Mahalo Skincare Review
- Leahlani Coco Infusion ♥ Another tropical skincare gem, Leahlani Skincare, has some real beauties in their collection! This Coco Infusion is one I have been spotting all around the blogosphere and it looks so lovely for summer! Tropical plant oils make up this unique oil for hair and body and you can pick from a lineup of pretty scents.
- Cocovit Coconut Oil ♥ Cocovit is not your average coconut oil; I keep reading about the unique process they use to preserve the potent nutrients and benefits of the oil and what a difference it can make in terms of your health and beauty goals. They’re even above cold pressed coconut oils, if you’ll believe it, and I’m dying to get my hands on this to see if the claims are true! EDIT: Cocovit Review
- Blue Tropical Print Dress ♥ Who doesn’t love tropical prints in summer? I love the simple cut of this dress as it’s perfect for a day or night out on the hot summer days we have here in California.
- One Love Organics Coconut + Salt Body Lotion ♥ I just got the Vitamin C Body Polish from OLO and it’s amazing – tropical scent and all – so I can only imagine this body lotion will be the same! To be frank, I’m a sucker for anything with the word coconut in it and I’ve never met an OLO product I didn’t love.
- Green Palm Print Dress ♥ This entire dress is gorgeous, from the cut to the color. I love deep greens and this is so pretty; it’s perfect for a night out.
- Pink Tropical Print Vans Shoes ♥ You know me and my floral print flats! I bought a pair of floral slip ons a few years ago and they’ve literally fallen apart from wearing them so often. I need new ones! 😉
- Starfish Bobby Pins ♥ Are these just the prettiest bobby pins you’ve ever seen?!
- Tropical Print Crop Top ♥ I was a hater of crop tops in the beginning and I still think they can be tacky, but this one has just the right cut to be adorable with destroyed denim or a pretty skirt.
- Tropical Print and Cork Platform Heels ♥ Cork and tropical prints belong together. Enough said.
- Leahlani Mermaid Face Mask ♥ Who doesn’t want a mask that’s called Mermaid Mask? I know I’m not the only one who desperately wanted to be Ariel when I was a little girl and this deep green mask looks amazing! Everyone keeps raving about it; I feel so left out! EDIT: Leahlani Skincare Review
- Tropical Print Wedge Shoes ♥ Gorgeous wedge shoes + summer = L O V E ♥
Browse Tropical Love:
What’s Your Favorite Kind of Print for Spring and Summer?
What’s Your Favorite Item from My Picks?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.