Tokyo Organics Review
I received this adorable gift box of Tokyo Organics products ages ago and, although I didn’t forget about them, I have been completely swamped all year by products. I’ve purchased and been sent so many things that I think I was a bit overwhelmed so I apologize if this is more than a little late. It’s not to say I haven’t completely loved these products because I have; it’s just that I am a bit burnt out on product reviews at the moment. I love beauty and I love trying new things, but I needed a break so I’ve been pacing my reviews out as best I can. Anyway – onto the review 🙂
What Makes Tokyo Organics Special?
Tokyo Organics is an interesting natural beauty brand because their founder, Ayu Carlton, is a girl from Tokyo with a fascination for plants and a love for their natural healing properties. She uses these natural herbs, flowers, nuts and tree ingredients to create beautiful products, by hand, right here in California.
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
- 100% Natural and free of any harsh chemicals
- Only Natural and USDA Certified Organic ingredients are used in product formulas
- Rose Lip Treatment – This rose lip treatment is a lovely way to hydrate lips. The twist-off tin is easy to take with you on the go and the subtle rose scent is a great way to nourish, soften and moisturize your lips throughout the day while enjoying a calming scent. I thought I wouldn’t like this because rose isn’t something I think of when I think of lip balms or treatments, but I ended up really liking this one. I also love that a little bit of balm goes a long way. This one will last for ages even if you use it every day! Ingredients: Sunflower Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Cocoa Butter*, Jojoba Oil*, Candelilla Wax, Rose Geranium Oil, Alkanet Root, Rose Extract, Vitamin E *Certified Organic
- Uplifting Face and Body Bar Soap – This uplifting bar soap can be used on both face and body. The bar is infused with organic lavender and orange oil which creates a pleasant scent that’s both energizing and calming at the same time. The soap is also blended with organic shea butter so the bar is gentle and offers a moisturizing cleanse. Many bar soaps can be harsh on skin because they tend to use surfactants (harsh detergents like sulfates which dry skin out), but this one uses natural plant essences, butters, and oils to gently cleanse skin without upsetting it’s natural balance. I’m very finicky when it comes to using bar soaps on my skin at all, but I think this one passes the test 🙂 Ingredients: Water, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Coconut Oil*, Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavandin Oil*, Orange Oil*, Shea Butter*, Rose Clay, Rosemary Oleoresin Extract, Vitamin E
- Deep Moisturizing Facial Oil – Last, but certainly not least is this deeply hydrating face oil. On days when my skin was feeling seriously dull and dehydrated, a few drops of this did miracles. The blend uses very nourishing, but also very light plant oils like organic jojoba and argan oil which absorb into the skin quickly to help soothe, soften, and moisturize. This is a wonderful face oil to use as an overnight treatment for extra healing and hydration. I don’t recommend it on hot days or during the summer unless you have very dry skin, but it’s perfect for fall and winter seasons and will be amazing for dry skin types! Ingredients: Argan Oil*. Jojoba Oil*, Vitamin E
You can learn more about these products and the Tokyo Organics line at Tokyo Factory ♥
Have You Tried Tokyo Organics?
What’s Your Favorite Natural Skincare Brand?
Come Chat With Me!