The Best Beauty Products to Get Glowing Skin
Glowing skin is definitely a beautiful look for spring and summer whether you achieve it with skincare, makeup or maybe even a combination of both. Of course, there’s a fine line between glowing and then just looking oily or overly glittery or shimmery. Since this is a fine line to straddle, I’ve come up with a collection of lovely tried-and-true products that give me that wonderful glowing look every single time.
- Antonia Burrell Natural Glow Cleansing Oil – This is likely my favorite cleansing oil of all time. It’s definitely a winner for those who have combination skin that tends to be acne prone, especially in spring and summer. That being said, just because this works well for acne prone skin doesn’t mean it won’t also do wonders for dry or oily skin types as well. The formula has a unique anti-acne plant complex and loads of natural plant oils and extracts which work to correct a number of skin concerns all in one fell swoop from acne to pigmentation, uneven skin tone, wrinkles and fine lines, dry skin, dullness, redness and uneven skin texture. It is worth it’s weight in gold, seriously. Also, it comes in beautiful black glass which always looks flawless on my bathroom counter. See my full review HERE.
- African Botanics 100% Pure Marula Oil – This is a wonderful multitasking product that you can use all over the place from skin to hair to body to nails. It is a very pure form of natural marula oil and comes in a beautiful, easy to use glass bottle with a pump. I love marula, specifically, for it’s hydration capabilities, but you can also use it as a gentle moisturizer for sensitive skin and to calm redness, heal acne and scarring, stretch marks, sun damage, and to improve skin rejuvenation and cell turnover. See my full review HERE.
- May Lindstrom The Good Stuff Radiance Oil – This wonderful natural shimmer oil from May Lindstrom is perfect for giving your body, hair, skin and nails an all-over glow. The natural plant oils coupled with a beautiful golden shimmer hydrate, soften and brighten anywhere and everywhere you choose to use it. I especially love the subtlety of the shimmer and the scent which is formulated with natural cocoa, rose and ylang ylang for an exotic, beautifully seductive and spicy fragrance. I use this sparingly, but all over and it’s wonderful to use during the summer time. See my full review HERE.
- ILIA Beauty Lip Crayons – ILIA have wonderful lip products and their Lip Crayons have the beautiful feel of their tinted lip conditioners and lipsticks, but with a bit more of a subtle effect. They still include natural hydrating and nourishing plant oils, butters and bright pigmented color, but the effect is much more natural which I think is perfect for glowing makeup looks. I haven’t reviewed these yet, but feel free to request it in the comments!
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Blush Wand (pictured in Manet) – This is a product I reviewed ages ago, but it’s so beautiful in it’s effects and is one of the more natural cheek wand/stick type products I’ve come across that doesn’t rely on shimmer to give a beautiful glowing result. This color in particular is a beautiful peachy coral color that I think would look flattering on anyone and still looks very natural. If you’re exceptionally pale, you may also want to try the shade Titian which is more of a natural nude See my full review on the RBR blush wand in Titian and more glowy RBR products HERE.
- RMS Beauty Cream Eye Shadow in Lunar – This is an item I recently picked up I’m loving it because it’s super versatile. It’s a beautiful pale shimmer shadow that works especially well for pale-skinned gals. If you want something similar but more bronze colored, check out the RMS Cream Shadow in Solar. This just lends a beautiful glow to my skin. I love using it on eyes alone, as an eye shadow base, on my inner corners for brightening up my eyes, on the tops of my cheek bones for highlighting and tons more. It’s a great product and there are so many ways to use it. Review coming soon.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (pictured in Dim Light) – I talk this product up all over my blog because it’s a wonderful powder that adds a soft-focus finish to any makeup look, but if you’re a fan of super subtle glowing makeup looks, this is the perfect product to achieve that effect with little to no effort. I have this in Dim Light and it’s the perfect nude peach color that really makes the finish of any makeup look feel super polished and perfected. It’s not the easiest to explain so just go get your own and experience the magic! See my full review on this HERE.
- Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup Foundation (pictured in Porcelain) – This is my HG foundation hands down and with good reason. The finish can be semi-matte satiny or very dewy depending on how it’s applied. If you use it straight on the skin without a primer, it will have a satin type finish that feels almost matte, but not dry at all. If you use a primer or a face oil beforehand, the finish will be exceptionally dewy and glowy, but not oily. Also, the color is perfect and can be blended down or up for light, medium or full coverage as desired. I just love how diverse this foundation is – it can do tons of effects and the color matches my skin perfectly. I can’t recommend it enough. See my full review on this HERE.
Get Glowing Skin:
How Do You Get Glowing Skin?
What’s Your Favorite Go-To Product – Skincare or Makeup – To Get the Glow?
*Affiliate Links in Post; Not All Links Are Affiliate.