I’ve tried a ridiculous amount of green beauty products over the years. Some good, some bad, some just okay, and some that are extremely unique and work really well. I thought it would be fun to share some of the most unique green beauty products I’ve tried with you all today if, like me, you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind beauty experience. These are definitely perfect for you ♥
The 10 Most Unique Green Beauty Products You’ll Ever Try
- May Lindstrom The Problem Solver Face Mask – REVIEW – This face mask is uniquely formulated with raw cacao, activated charcoal, and various clays and spices like nutmeg to help invigorate, balance, and unclog pores. It is literally my ultimate does-it-all face mask. It just fixes every skin issue I have and it clears breakouts like a total BOSS. Not only that, but the packaging is seriously gorgeous black glass. It just feels like you’re using something really special, which you are. Get one for yourself here.
- Dairy Fresh Nourishing Facial Refreshers – REVIEW – I tried these out ages ago, but they kind of stuck with me because they’re very unique and lovely to use! They remind me a lot of Lush face masks, but a lot more natural in terms of ingredients. Basically, they are dairy-based face masks infused with herbal ingredients that you have to refrigerate (due to dairy content, these must be refrigerated) so they are extremely cooling and they gently exfoliate, calm and soothe skin as well as a variety of other functions, depending on the ones you get. I also loved their plans to provide vending machines of these so you could pick up a face treatment whenever you need one! Get one for yourself here.
- Root Science Super Food Face Scrub – REVIEW – This entire line impressed me and was very uniquely made because the ingredients are food grade (you can technically eat them, but don’t!) and include simple, plant ingredients in their simplest form to help heal, soothe, and balance your skin without causing irritation. I just loved the subtle scents and how soothing everything in this entire line is. My friend constantly suffers from breakouts and imbalance and these really helped his skin out as well. He stole my scrub! LOL. Get one for yourself here.
- Gressa Skin Minimalist Corrective Serum Foundation – REVIEW – This is my favorite foundation, at the moment, and with good reason! It’s a very runny, almost watery consistency and applies a very thin layer of the foundation onto skin. It feels very much like a serum when applied and you need to apply a good moisturizer to get a good finish, but it’s amazing. It includes all the natural plant ingredients you’d want in an anti-aging, anti-acne face serum with pigment added in! The finish, for me, looks like my skin, but better and my friends can never tell if I’m wearing makeup anymore which is just the way I like it! Get one for yourself here.
- Nudus Lip Euphoria Lipsticks – REVIEW – These are a new discovery from late last year, but they are a wonderful line of long lasting lipsticks from Australia which are all naturally formulated with nourishing plant oils and extracts and even use ayurvedia herbs and floral powders to create their color pigments. Get one for yourself here.
- One Love Organics Vitamin B Cleansing Oil – REVIEW – OLO has my favorite cleansing oil of all time in their Vitamin B Cleansing Oil. It utilizes vitamin B as well as hydrating plant oils to soften, hydrate, and cleanse skin. Pineapple enzymes gently exfoliate and this also works gently enough to remove makeup, cleanse your skin, and help restore pH balance all at once. It’s amazing! Get one for yourself here.
- Antonia Burrell Cream Supreme – REVIEW – This is, hands down, my desert island product. I will rave on and on about this product to literally anyone who will listen to me. If you have acne, fine lines, discoloration, and want one cream to solve your problems, THIS IS IT. It’s ridiculously expensive, but I love it so much and have purchased it tons of times. It has a unique anti-acne herbal complex and it even has ingredients which help protect your skin from UV damage. Talk about a multi-tasker! Get one for yourself here.
- Konjac Sponge Co. Sponges – REVIEW – This is what I recommend to people who can’t afford the Clarisonic or want something more eco-friendly. These little sponges are awesome! Super gently, exfoliate without causing irritation, and gently cleanse without using any other products. They are simple, but really effective, and totally biodegradable. They start to fall apart after about 3 months and you have to buy a new one, but at around $10, these are a total steal. Be careful, though; these are not all the same. I’ve tried ones from different brands and I always come back to the ones by Konjac Sponge Co. Other ones have dried my skin out horribly so I stick to these! Get one for yourself here.
- Argentum Apothecary La Potion Infinie – REVIEW – Another miracle cream, La Potion Infinie is an incredible cream for aging, acne prone skin. They use a patent-pending herbal complex which includes a silver hydrosol and helps to fight bacteria and other pore-clogging agents of destruction. This cream is, somehow, both incredibly hydrating and somewhat mattifying, though not drying at all. It sinks directly into the skin and then doesn’t leave a residue behind at all. It’s perfect for people who hate the feeling of a residue or any kind of oiliness on the skin. This leaves your skin perfectly toned and balanced. Get one for yourself here.
- Rare Elements Hair Care – REVIEW – This smells herbal, but works like a salon brand without all the harmful chemical ingredients. Instead, it’s the first naturally formulated hair care line that actually gives results like a high end brand would using potent plant ingredients. One thing I love, in particular, is the shampoo is deeply cleansing, but not drying and has one of the most incredible lathers in a natural shampoo that I’ve ever seen. The conditioner smells lovely and leaves my hair silky soft and manageable. Get one for yourself here.