I had never heard of this Paw Paw & Honey Balm by Suvana Beauty, but when I got a sample of this lovely piece of heaven, it was seriously love at first sight!
This stuff is worth it’s price completely, which is $14 USD by the way, because it absolutely nourishes, softens, hydrates and heals my lips and you get a really good amount for what you pay given this is a balm and you need less than half a dime’s worth each time. I think you can use this for other things, but I’ve only been using it on my lips with seriously fantastic results as it’s not only healed my chapped lips, but also kept my lips really soft and supple.
Some really great things about this balm are it’s certified organic ingredients which include healing paw paw and without chemicals, preservatives and other nasties. Also, they use really sustainable and eco friendly methods as well as recycled packaging so that’ just more reason to love this, in my opinion!
Other Awesome Features of Paw Paw & Honey Balm:
• Certified Organic.
• NO petroleum jelly – unlike most leading lip balms.
• NO synthetic chemicals or preservatives.
• Contains Paw Paw, known for its healing properties.
• Can be used on lips, bites, scratches, itches, cracked skin/nipples – anywhere on your body!
• Handy 25 gm tube.
• Bright Yellow Packaging – truly a handbag essential.
• 100% Natural.
• Contains NO parabens or sulphates.
• Contains NO mineral oil or petroleum by-products.
• Contains NO harmful chemicals or preservatives.
• Contains NO animal derivatives and is not tested on animals.
• NO artificial fragrances or colors.
• All packaging is recyclable and manufacturing methods are environmentally sound.
I will definitely be purchasing this one after my little sample runs out!
Check it out – here!
Disclaimer: I was NOT given compensation to write this blog post in any way other than the samples sent to me from Beauty Habit for review purposes. My opinions, thoughts and experiences with this product are my own regardless of if and/or how I obtain products. This post originally contained no affiliate links, but has now been updated to include them.