Sustainable Is Sexy!
Just in case you didn’t already know, sustainable is sexy! You know what else is sexy? These handmade, custom designed mugs from The Apothecary Bee ♥ The founder and artist, Allie Cheatum, is a wonderfully talented individual who created these mugs just for me and my fellow green beauty gangsters! I knew I had to have one after seeing them all over instagram and now I finally do 😀 I’m beyond jazzed about it because I feel like it’s super adorable and there’s no better way to be eco-friendly when I’m indulging in delicious coffee and tea. It just makes it feel even more special and because I love you guys, I teamed up with Allie to give one lucky winner the Sustainable is Sexy mug so head over to my instagram to enter to win it! I will also be popping in some green beauty surprises when I send it out, you know, just because 🙂 If you’d rather not leave it to chance, you’re also welcome to contact Allie directly and purchase a custom designed mug from her yourself via her Etsy shop – I’m sure she would be happy to put these or any other phrases on there for you! Check below as well where I’ve shared a few of the pre-made mugs she has for sale in her shop as well ♥
These mugs are so pretty that I had to share them in a fun way so I photographed them with some of my current green beauty favorites, of course!
Here’s the lowdown on the green beauty products pictured above with the mugs:
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer – Click Here to See the Review – A stunning, but subtle highlighter for any and all skin tones ♥
- Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream – Click Here to See the Review – A beautiful full coverage mineral BB cream that offers skin-beneficial organic ingredients while giving you airbrushed finish. Also, it smells delicious – like grapefruit!
- Nudus Lipstick in Revenge – Click Here to See the Review – A stunning true-blue red that’s the perfect bold lip color for Valentine’s Day ♥ The organic formula uses ayurvedic herbs and floral powders to create color pigments and includes organic plant oils and balms for ultimate lip protection during wear.
- Kjaer Weis Eye Shadow in Wisdom – Click Here to See the Review – A stunning taupe color that can be worn both day and night for beautiful eye makeup looks.
- W3ll People Expressionist Mascara – Click Here to See the Review – The perfect mascara to get separated, amplified lashes without the dreaded spider effect. It’s also wonderfully gentle on sensitive and allergy-prone eyes (like mine!).
- Olivine Love+Salt Spray – Click Here to See the Review – A tropical scented mist that’s perfect for hydrating your skin and giving hair soft, beach waves.
- Vapour Organic Beauty Siren Lipstick in Purr – Click Here to See the Review – The perfect shade of petal pink for those who want a more subtle lip look this Valentine’s Day. The ingredients are all natural and organic so they also help heal, hydrate and nourish lips.
What Kind of Mugs Do You Prefer?
Do You Think Sustainable Is Sexy?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate. Mugs were sent to me from The Apothecary Bee.