Random Friday Favorites | Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #38
Happy Friday Lovelies ♥
Hii! I hope you’re all having an amazing Friday! This week has been so awesome, but seriously busy! I started an incredible partnership with Ecohabitude Pinterest ♥ and today starts the 48 hour film festival, an event in which filmmakers create a short film based on whatever theme they get (wish me luck!). This week’s theme is all about summer travel because I’m sure we’re all planning trips somewhere even if that somewhere is only the nice restaurant down the street. Gotta getaway, am I right? The first official day of summer is only a few weeks away so I hope you get some inspiration if you haven’t planned a trip yet ♥ Wanderlust is what summer is all about! Also, there are some AMAZING summer sales going on right now so definitely scroll down for those!, guest pinned on the
See Also: Summer Makeup with Jane Iredale
All Things Summer Travel
See Also: Travel Skincare Essentials
For more summer travel inspiration and tips, check out my Wanderlust Pinterest board ♥
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, giveaways, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else.
Shop My Summer Favorites!
Summer is a great time to enjoy new summer trends like floral and palm print, but it’s also great to mix up your beauty routine to suit the warmer weather and sunny days. Because of this, I’m sharing my summer beauty favorites (most of which I personally already own and have reviewed here on the blog!) and also some fun fashion picks that are perfect to make your summertime all the more special, fun and fabulous ♥
- Nordstrom / Get 40% off in the Nordstrom Designer Clearance! No code required!
- Sandals and Beaches Resort / Get up to $400 instant credit on Sandals Royal Bahamian with Code: SRB12 ♥ They also have a ton of other deals including $1000 credits for people who book their honeymoons through them!
- Net-A-Porter / Get up to 50% off luxury designer fashion at Net-A-Porter all weekend long! No code required!
- Sephora / Get a FREE Deluxe Sample Gift when you spend $25 or more at Sephora; Use Code: YOURGIFT at checkout!
- Macy’s / Macy’s is having their summer sale and offering an extra 20% off items with Code: SUMMER at checkout! They’re also offering 20-50% off home items; no code required.
- Saks Fifth Avenue / Saks is having their designer sale with items up to 40% off! No code required.
- Victoria’s Secret / VS is having their semi-annual sale which is offering items up to 50% off including swimwear and lingerie!
- Ulta Beauty / Get $3.50 off any $10 purchase in-store and online with this coupon ♥ Otherwise, use code: 305838 at checkout!
- Barney’s NY / Get up to 40% off select styles – no code required!
- Puma / Get 40% Off full priced items at Puma all weekend + extra 30% off sale items with Code: FFEBATES!
- Kohls / Get 20% Off ANY order with Code: YESTOFRIENDS at checkout!
- Bloomingdales / With their Private Sale, get $25 off your purchase of $100+ using Code: PS25 at checkout! You can use the code over and over again!
- Amazon / Get up to 70% off clothing and shoes for men, women and children all weekend!
Get More Back: I just wanted to note that you can shop any of these sales via Ebates and you’ll get cash back on top of the discounts ♥
Blogger Posts I Loved this Week:
- First-Time Cruise Packing Tips – Miranda Writes
- Gorgeous Little White Dress – Dymps and Dimes
- Chai Fig Popsicles – Good Living Is Glamorous
- 25 Best Travel Tips from A Travel Blogger – Ordinary Traveler
- 5 Things Experienced Travelers Do – Paige by Paige
Links à la Mode: June 4
- A Handful of Stories: Paris 2015—My Moveable Feast
- Attire Club: Best Menswear Looks at the CFDA Awards 2015
- Bookish & Belle: The 30×30 Wardrobe Challenge
- Dress Code: High Fashion: The Stunning Jewelry of Cannes Film Festival 2015
- Everyday Starlet: Fitness for Fashion Bloggers
- Fashion Blender: Bold Graphic Statements
- Fashion Studio Magazine: 8 Tips to Refresh Your Makeup This Summer
- Fashion Tales Blog: Useful Apps Volume 2
- Head 2 Heels: Traveling and Taking Photos Without a Photographer
- Jodi’s Touch of Style: Bright Pink for the ’50s, ’60s & ’70s
- Les Assorties’: An Interview with Ormary Founder Merita Memisi
- Montgomery Fest: Style on Deck
- Pudding Monster: Why You Should Dress Well to Feel Better
- Riva La Diva: DIY Anthropologie Circlet Vida Skirt
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Live Like a Mermaid All Summer Long
- Trendy Techie: Meet the Rocket Scientists Who Are Reinventing the Heel
- The Sweet Seed: Top Summer Fashion Trends
- We Are Ready Made: Soviet Cool
- What 2 Wear Where: Cork Shoes for Summer Style and Comfort
- Whimsy Soul: Treasure Island Flea Market
1. Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission rules here. Then submit your links on our Facebook page in the comments section of this post.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
Are You Traveling Anywhere this Summer?
Wishing You A Wonderful Weekend ♥
Come Chat With Me!
Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.