Simple Bronze Eyes + Red Lips Makeup Look
I’m not sure why this first photo came out looking so much redder than the others, LOL, but whatever.
I came up with this makeup look the other night while I was just messing about with products. I was surprised at how much I liked the end result so I thought I’d share the products used in this, just in case you need some inspiration! I think this makeup look is perfect for a subtle look during the day or even on a night out. You could glam it up with more smokey eyes if you wanted to intensify the eyes for dinner or a party or use a more bold purple lip color instead of the classic red. It’s really versatile and easy to customize to your own makeup style and taste which is one of the major reasons I really like it.
Here’s a closer look at the finished result of everything. It’s super subtle and I’ve used quite a few all natural beauty products in the look as well so you can see that natural beauty looks can be just as lovely, if not more so, than those created by conventional, high end or drugstore makeup.
Products Used in this Look:
- Korres Vitamin E Silicone Free Primer (base primer – discontinued) Review here.
- Living Nature Foundation in Pure Taupe (base) Review here.
- Living Nature Thickening Volume Mascara in Jet Black (lashes) Review here.
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Cream Shadow in Constructivist (to line the upper eyelid)
- Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eye Shadow in Chai (all over eyes)
- RMS Buriti Bronzer (to contour and in eye crease) – Review here.
- Alima Pure Blush in Strawberry Lemonade – Limited Edition not available anymore – was part of a seasonal LE collection – Similar here.
- Chantecaille Liquid Lumiere in Luster (highlighter) Review for both Luster and Brilliance coming soon!
- Alima Pure Sombra Contour Powder (brows).
- Karen Murrell Lipstick in Poppy Passion (lips) Review here.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light (setting powder) Review here.