New Things Are Coming to SA + Setting My Intentions for 2016
With 2015 coming to a swift close, I’m left feeling like this year went by much too quickly, but I’m also excited about setting my intentions for 2016 and sharing what’s to come in terms of the blog, new partnerships, etc. so I thought I would give you guys a quick update on everything that’s been going on with me, the blog, and what I hope to achieve in the coming new year ♥
NEW AND EXCITING THINGS ARE COMING TO SA ♥
- A New Partnership // I have something in the works with a pretty well-known green beauty company with a very unique idea, but it’s really early to share anything about it yet. That said, I’m very, very excited and I hope something really amazing comes to fruition because it would be amazing to work with them! I will probably start talking about this early spring. Can you guess who it is? 😛
- Possible Podcast + Videos // I’ve been toying with the idea of doing a podcast and some videos here and there, but I’m not sure what topics to cover. Please let me know if this is something you would like to see on the blog so I can gauge interest!
- New Brands & Shops to Share // Of course, with the new year, I’m excited to share new shops, brands and wonderful companies who I think are doing things that are admirable, ethical, and awesome. I’ve been doing research to find ones I think would be incredible to share with you guys so hopefully you like what I come out with 🙂
- More Natural Wellness & Ethical Fashion // I’m delving more and more into the world of eco and ethical fashion because I think it’s such a worthy cause . The effects of fast fashion are devastating and a long-standing problem that we should all work to solve. I hope to share some wonderful brands and companies with you guys who are taking strides to be more transparent about where their fashion comes from, who makes it, how well they are compensated, how it affects our planet, etc. Aside from that, I’m looking to do more posts on natural wellness because it’s such a huge part of my life. I’d love to share my favorite natural teas, recipes, and remedies with you guys. Please let me know in the comments if that’s of interest to you!
- Magical Stuff Is In the Works // Further down the road, I have a big project in the making that I think will be really incredible. It’s an idea I’ve had for awhile, but never had the means to make it happen. This coming year would be a great time to make it come to life so I hope I can share more details on it as we go along.
SETTING MY INTENTIONS FOR 2016 ♥
- TV Pilot Success // You may or may not know that I’ve been preparing to film a TV pilot come February and I’m sooooooo excited about it! I’m playing a lead character and we hope to pitch to the likes of Hulu and Netflix with the possibility of kick-starting it. I think you guys will really love the story and I intend to start sharing more of my film adventures here on the blog if that’s something you guys are interested in hearing about.
- Healthy Living // Health is so important to me and I’m looking to take strides to make it have a more consistent spot in my everyday life. I’ve been a little lax these past few years and I want to renew my love for healthy living, juicing, and possibly live a mainly vegetarian/pescetarian lifestyle because the impact of meat is just too much both economically and in terms of the effect it has on the human body when overly consumed.
- Travel // I’d really love to do some traveling in the coming year! I have not traveled at all for the past 4-5 years except locally and I’d like to visit my friends in the UK, Canada, and visit other parts of the world. It would be lovely to share my adventures with you.
- Take More Risks // Another intention for 2016 is to take more risks. I don’t mean sky-diving, but just risks in terms of everyday life. More hair risks, fashion risks, and not be so afraid of failure. I think I’m ready for a change and I’m excited for what the new year holds.
- Practice Compassion // One thing I really want to focus on for myself in 2016 is having more compassion and living in gratitude. It’s so easy to feel like we don’t have enough, blame others, judge others, and simply be unhappy in life. I aim to be grateful for the little things and have more compassion for my fellow humans. That sort of thing 🙂
- Live A More Active Life // Although I am quite active most of the time, I’d like to hone in on what I really enjoy doing and be consistent whether that’s running, doing boot camp, boxing, weight training, yoga, or simply walking around my neighborhood and doing weekly hikes. I love exploring and I can see myself doing more hiking, especially, but I’d also love to do more swimming, running, and possibly some boxing, boot camp, and yoga if I can afford it all!