Random Friday Favorites // Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #29
Pastels for Easter ♥
Happy Friday Lovelies!
I hope you’ve all had a wonderful week and are looking forward to Easter weekend! My week was crazy busy, but I started a new healthy eating plan (yay!), am getting back into working out and keeping a journal, and trying to enjoy spring to the fullest. I hope you have a blast whether you celebrate Easter painting eggs, remembering the Lord’s resurrection, or if you happen to not celebrate Easter at all, just enjoying the beauty of spring 🙂 This week’s RFF are all about the pastels of Easter and a few other beautiful things I’ve been loving this week as well!
I’m seriously loving gemstone type jewelry at the moment. Isn’t is lovely?!
I’ve decided since I can’t seem to decide on a tattoo that I’d permanently want inked into my skin that temp tattoos are the way to go! Etsy has so many amazing sellers that make really cool designs for temp tattoos. They even have some that are gorgeous watercolor designs and look super realistic! I’ve favorited a TON of them lol. If you want to see what I’ve got on my wish list, check out My Etsy Favorites.
If you’re not subscribed to my monthly newsletter (por why not? if you aren’t!), you may not have heard about my recent shop discovery, The Choosy Chick. The beauty of The Choosy Chick is that the founder, Margot, is a wonderfully knowledgeable school teacher who wanted to create a shop where safe cosmetics were a given. A place where you didn’t have to neurotically examine each ingredient list because she’s already done the work for you. She offers so many lovely green beauty products from brands you may have heard of and some you haven’t. I’m testing out some products from her shop at the moment and so far I’ve found new loves with Au Naturale Creme Foundation (I’m in Sand), Josh Rosebrook Moisturizing Cleanser (IT IS AMAZING!), and a few others I need to test a bit more before I can say I love them though, at this point, I’m pretty sure I will 😛
They’re offering an Easter Deal this weekend on a line I’ve never tried, but that looks pretty awesome, called DN UNIK Skincare where you can get 20% Off until Sunday with Code: DNUNIKSPRING at checkout ♥
I’ve promised myself that this is the spring where I finally manage to keep a few plants alive! With my new apartment and balcony, I really have no excuse so I’m starting out with some simple plants and will hopefully graduate into growing some fruits and veggies eventually! Any tips? Feel free to shout them out in the comments!
Obviously this isn’t pastel, but I couldn’t leave them out because they’re so pretty! These gorgeous Handmade Leather Cuffs from Love At First Blush on Etsy are just too lovely for spring accessorizing.
I seriously love dogs and if you’ve been following me for a decent amount of time, you’ll know all about that. I’ve even done posts about them here and here. What can I say? They just make me happy with their cute little loving, unique personalities! So, obviously I need a makeup bag like this…
Last, but not least, these gorgeous neutral lace up heels from Free People are just so pretty and I love the unique design! They’re perfect for spring outfits and will give any spring outfit a chic look.
What Made It Onto Your Wish List this Week?
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else. Also, if you sign up before April 15th, you’ll get this month’s newsletter which includes an exclusive giveaway!
WEEKEND SALES ♥
- Love Lula is having an awesome Easter Sale where everything in their shop is 15% Off! Use Code: HOPPY at checkout to get the deal – ENDS MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY!
- Milly is having their Friends & Family Sale where you can get 20% Off SITEWIDE with Code: SPRING15FF at checkout!
- Alice+Olivia are offering 40% Off with their Pre-Spring Sale + FREE Shipping on all domestic orders! No Code Required.
- Beautyhabit is offering a FREE 3 Pc. Fragrance Sampler with ANY $50+ order! Use Code: BHSCENT and request 3 fragrances to try samples of in the comments during checkout ♥
- Choies is offering 20% Off SITEWIDE with code: EASTER20 at checkout!
Favorite Posts from Bloggers I Love:
Links à la Mode: April 2
- Affordable: How to Groom Your Eyebrows
- A Handful of Stories: Microtrend: The Bucket Hat
- A La Modest: On Being Genuine
- Attire Club: Color Theory and Fashion
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: April Crush List
- ChromoBeauty: 8 Ways You’re Curling Your Hair Wrong
- Funky Jungle: Five Tips for Shopping Savvy Online
- Ginger Snaps: How to Dress Like Betty from Mad Men
- A Glamorous Revelation: Breakfast With Bevan
- Head 2 Heels: On Getting Inked, Again
- Les Assorties: Paris Je T’aime: Mademoiselle Sassi
- Little Luxury List: Fashion and Interiors: Gray and Gold
- Purushu Irie: 7 Summer Holiday Outfits
- Storybook Apothecary: 10 Brands That Prove Green Beauty Isn’t Just for Crazy Hippies
- Style Bizarre: Minimal Alternative Clothing
- The Fashion Barbie: How to Not Look Like a Festival Cliché
- The Outfit Repeater: 20+ Ways to Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers and Brands
- TLV Birdie: Natural Skincare Splurge
- Trends VIP: The It Bag—Worship Beyond Reason
- We Are Ready Made: Hej Stockholm!
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the updated rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.