Random Friday Favorites // Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #28:
Spring In Bloom ♥
Happy Friday Lovelies!
I hope you all had a wonderful week 🙂 I’ve been kind of off this week. I’m still trying to get my bearing in my new place, with new weather, and get hold of everything. This weekend should be good, though, as I’ll be taking another trip to the farmer’s market and doing some filming so I’m happy about that! Are you up to anything exciting this weekend? Do share in the comments! This week’s RFF are all new items I’m loving for spring and some fun ideas I found via pinterest so I hope you enjoy ♥
This serum utilizes natural ingredients to help lighten discoloration and even prevent future discoloration! Awesome right?! I love Circ-Cell products and their latest products keep getting better and better. Aside from this lightening serum, they also have some interesting oxygenating type serums which look really promising as well so definitely give those a look if you’re after more skin hydration.
I was doing a lot of research on more ethical fashion this week because it’s something that really interests me a lot and I discovered BHAVA shoes. It’s an ethically made shoe brand which has some gorgeous shoe styles from boots to flats, sandals and even heels. I’m loving these cut-out oxfords for spring!
I don’t really know what these new dusts from Moon Juice even are, but they sound so cool! This one is meant to help uplift and unite the body and spirit.
.Loving this new color from Aila Cosmetics! I’m a huge fan of Kure Bazaar (as you probably know), but the
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else.
WEEKEND SALES ♥
- BaubleBar is offering 40% Off select spring must-haves this weekend ONLY! The items are already discounted in the shop so get this awesome discount on super stylish necklaces, rings, bracelets, and even cute dog collars!
- Bloomingdales is having their Friends and Family Sale where you can get 25% Off practically everything! Use Code: FRIENDS to get the deal through the 29th.
- The Detox Market is a wonderful green beauty shop that carries so many wonderful brands from May Lindstrom to One Love Organics, Josh Rosebrook and tons more! They have kindly offered up 10% Off to SA Readers with code: STORYBOOK at checkout for THIS WEEKEND ONLY! If you’re not sure where to start, check out what’s new for spring or their best sellers section!
- Dorothy Perkins is having 30% Off EVERYTHING on their site through the weekend! They have tons of affordable clothing, shoes and fashion accessories to browse so they’re great if you are looking to refresh or add to your wardrobe for spring!
- Wanderlust+Co are having an awesome Pop Up Sale with jewelry items from $5(!!) and Free Shipping when you spend $50 or more through the weekend!
- Shabby Apple is having 40% Off select styles this weekend!
If you haven’t already entered, it’s your last chance!
Favorite Posts from Bloggers I Love:
On another wonderful note, I was featured yet again on the IFB Links a la Mode so I thought it would be cool to feature those lovely posts here!
Links à la Mode: March 26
- Adorned in Armor: Capital Fashion
- Al-Balsam Life: Beauty Tips That Make You Look Younger
- A Handful of Stories: Outfit of the Day: Layered Skirts
- Attire Club: 35 Essential Dressing Tips for Men
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: Beauty Board: Brilliantly Basic
- Couture Crush: Korean Berrisom ‘My Lip Tint Pack’ Review
- Fashion Moriarty: What to Wear to Meet Anna Wintour
- Funky Jungle: 5 Tips for Surviving a Shopping Break
- Hey Mishka: DIY Jeweled Spring Hat
- Kremb de la Kremb: The Bag With the Worst Wrap
- Les Assorties: C.J. Bakhos X Piece & Co.
- Moda Addicted: 10 Closet Essentials You Should Splurge On
- My Fashion Slash Life: Glamorous Nigerian Aso-Ebi Wedding Style
- Purushu Arie: Shades of Grey
- Sheela Writes: Sheet Masks Are Taking Over
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Spring Clean Your Life
- The Daily Luxe: 8 Fashion Week Accessories Trends You Can Wear Now
- TLV Birdie: Green Beauty Online: Seed to Serum
- We Are Ready Made: Teenage Riot
- Yukova’s Fashion Blog: Spring/Summer 2015 Trends Guide