Random Friday Favorites // Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #27:
Spring Is Here ♥
Happy Friday and Happy Spring!
My goodness, spring came FAST, didn’t it? I’m just reeling thinking about the fact that I’m moved into my new apartment and it’s no longer raining. I live in California, though, so I’m lamenting that fact instead of rejoicing; we don’t get hardly enough rain in this state.
Anyway, this week’s Random Friday Favorites are all about spring, of course, so I hope you enjoy all the beautiful picks and posts and breathe in the wonderful spring air, wherever you are!
Adorable baby sheep from Buzzfeed!
A new green beauty, vegan and cruelty-free brand I’m testing out called The Wonder Seed! Their products are, so far, amazing and smell lovely. The scents work well together (or might all be the same, I can’t tell; I’m too excited!) and it’s actually kind of hard to find a natural brand that’s both natural, vegan AND cruelty-free so I’m impressed! More to come on this one…
This gorgeous floral staircase from Colin Cowie Weddings
This brilliant DIY for pressed flower iphone case by Clare McGibbon on the Etsy Blog.
Beautiful and tasty looking floral drinks from Design Love Fest.
This last one is a green beauty brand that made it onto my wish list about a month ago and it’s not hard to see why! The gorgeous, earthy packaging of Mahalo Eco-Chic Skin Care looks both luxurious and eco-friendly. Anyone tried this brand?
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else. I hope to see you there (or be square – nobody wants to be square – I asked my grandma and she told me).
WEEKEND SALES ♥
- Joie is having their Friends and Family Sale Event with 25% Off your entire order until Monday! Use Code: JOIEFRIENDS to get the deal 🙂
- Love Lula is offering a FREE full sized SANTE Lemon Fresh Shower Gel with all orders of £40 + with Code: FRESH at checkout ♥ They’re also offering 40% off Madara!
- The Detox Market is having a Spring Sale from today until the 25th of March where you can get a number of discounts depending on how much you spend! Spend $100, get $10 Off with Code: SPRING10, spend $150, get $30 Off with Code: SPRING30, and spend $300, get $60 Off with Code: SPRING60 at checkout!
- ASOS is offering 20% off spring dresses! No Code Required – they’re all automatically discounted in the shop.
- Saks Fifth Avenue is having a 3 DAY SALE EVENT where you can get an extra 20% Off already marked down items so some designer items are up to 70% off!! No Code Required – it’s already discounted on their site.
- Nasty Gal is having a LBD dress sale on their site! Some are nearly half off and as low as $25!
- Baublebar is offering 30% Off SITEWIDE on full priced items! Use Code: SPRING30 at checkout to get the deal, but hurry it’s only on thru Sunday!
It’s Giveaway Time!
In honor of the beginning of spring, I’ve teamed up with some of the lovely people in The Blogging Elite FB group to bring you a giveaway! Enter to win $180 Amazon Gift Card and give your wardrobe a refresh, buy home decor, or some books or movies!