Random Friday Favorites: Holiday Inspiration
Happy Friday Lovelies ♥
With all the craziness of the holidays, my holiday giveaway event, regular blogging duties, and everything else I do in life, I have been SUPER busy this week. That being said, I’m excited for Christmas next week and getting a much-needed break! I thought this week’s Random Friday Favorites would be fun if it was holiday themed so I chose everything to inspire you this holiday season 🙂
Related Post: Gorgeous Budget Gifts You Should Buy for Yourself
- Holiday Games from The Dating Divas – I love playing games around the holidays with friends and family! I feel like there’s nothing then laughing around a game of rummy or enjoying some cocktails and scrabble or trivia. Games are a fun way to bond with people and get to know them better and it’s always awesome to get people off their phones and interacting with one another.
- Christmas Porches from One Kind Design – This collection of beautiful holiday porches is to die for! Seriously, all of these porches look like they’re straight out of a film. Ridiculous. And by ridiculous I mean freaking awesome!
- Red Velvet Oreos from Cooking Classy – I love oreos and I’ve yet to try my hand at homemade versions, but this seems like a good place to start! I love that they’re pretty and delicious. These seem like they’d make a good gift!
- Adorable Christmas Decorations from Buzzfeed – Buzzfeed always has the most amazing roundups of all the best of everything and this is no different. It’s a ton of the cutest Christmas decorations you’ve ever seen in your life.
- Picking Out A Christmas Tree from Precious As A Peony – I think one of my favorite parts about the holidays is picking out a Christmas tree! We usually get ours from a local farm and the scent of pine on cold air is just so wonderful to behold. Picking out a tree is always a fun adventure and getting hot tea, cocoa or coffee after is a nice way to spend the day.
- Holiday Plaid Nails from Petite Peinture – These nails are AMAZING. This girl is seriously talented at nail art. I am not good at nails at all. I can hardly paint them, let alone do a design, so when I see this kind of beautiful nail art, I just have to preach. Check her blog out; she has tons of gorgeous nail art ideas and tutorials!
- Christmas Tree Latté Art from Stellar Sky – I just think this is so pretty! Latté art is something I really enjoy looking at, to be honest, and I’m always amazed at what these incredible baristas/artists can come up with. This one is so lovely for the holiday season!
- Eggnog Holiday Recipes from Huffington Post – I’ve never been a huge fan of eggnog, but I know a lot of people are and even these recipes had me reconsidering my stance on eggnog so they’re worth checking out if you enjoy baking holiday pastries around this time or want something a little different to share with friends and family this holiday.
- Gorgeous Holiday Outfit from Pink Peonies – Pink Peonies blog is one of the most beautiful style blogs I’ve ever seen. Seriously, it’s almost insulting how beautiful and fashionable this girl is. You’ll envy her outfits and want to copy them. I definitely get a lot of style inspiration from this blog and it’s absolutely worth checking out!
- Hot Cocoa Bar from Clean and Scentsible – This is such a cute party idea! I think it’s a nice and simple way to give guests during the holidays something to enjoy while they wait for the food to be done or just hang out during the day and stay warm. Something like this is both aesthetically pretty and impressive to look at and easy to execute so I think it would definitely be a hit with anyone who loves hot cocoa!
Have A Lovely Weekend 🙂