Random Friday Favorites #49 | Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #49
I hope you’re all having an awesome Friday! We’ve had another really hot week here in California so I’m melting away…just kidding 😛 But it is quite hot. I’m still doing boot camp 2 times a week and I’m considering going 4 times if I can swing it after work because as much as I hate it, I think I might also really love it. I can do push ups now. I feel stronger. My body seems more fit and toned. On top of that, it’s a nice way to de-stress after a long day and I really like the people in the class. Everyone is really nice. I might also start taking a beginner ballet class on Saturdays as it’s something I’ve always wanted to do. I took ballet when I was very young and my parents were too busy to put me into any program back then, but now that I’m an adult, I’d love to do it! How’s your week been? Do anything fun? Try anything new? Conquer your fears? Let me know how it’s going in the comments!
So many times, fall bucket lists are these extravagant lists and I never live up to my own lists on this. To avoid being all bummed and disappointed and feeling like I didn’t enjoy fall to the fullest, I decided this year’s “fall bucket list” would be a LOT more realistic and easy to achieve for anyone whether you have money, only a little money, or no money.
Fall 2015 Bucket List
- Buy a pumpkin spice latté because – let’s be real – we are all basic bitches… Seriously, people. Don’t act like you don’t like pumpkin spice lattés. Whether you buy one or make your own, they are delicious.
- Take a stroll on a cool day and enjoy the nice weather and nature. Weather in California is mainly hot, but in the fall, the weather turns really nice and we’re supposed to get a very severe El Nino with tons of rain so I hope that happens. I’ll still be taking that walk. Bring on the flood…
- Dress up for Halloween. By now, I really hope you guys know how obsessed with Halloween I am. If not, either you haven’t been around or damn dude…
- Discover and explore at least 2 new places. I love traveling to new places and I’d love to discover new places nearby either by discovering a new hike, a new town or just visiting a museum or something.
- Go for a hike! I love being in nature and hiking is one of the best ways to enjoy nature, discover beautiful views, and stay active!
- Enjoy some time with family and friends. I’m terrible at going to visit my parents as they live about an hour or so away from me in the middle of nowhere. It’s just so far, but I do miss them and I’d like to make time to visit more often this fall. My friends and I always have our own things going on so I’d like to get in some quality time with them as well 🙂
- Save money for traveling and stuff! I really want to travel and I’ve been working on building a savings fund for this so I’d like to continue that trend through the end of the year so when summer comes, I can go places or do something fun.
- Eat healthy and workout consistently all fall and winter long. I’ve been really working on eating well and living an active lifestyle by weekly boot camp, dance classes, etc. and I want to keep that going through the end of the year so that, in the near future, I can show off my abs. That’ll be my new logo ;-P
- OASAP // Get 25% Off with Code: A25OFF at checkout!
- Beautyhabit // Get 20% Off Summer Clearance Items with Code: SAVESUMMER at checkout – ENDS SUNDAY!
- Alice + Olivia // Get up to 60% Off Summer Styles at Alice and Olivia – no coupon code required!
- Baublebar // Buy 2 Earring Jackets or Crawlers and Save 20% or Buy 3+ and Save 30%!
- Stylebop // Get up to 70% Off Final Clearance – no code required!
- Calvin Klein // Get up to 75% Off all sale styles + Free Shipping!
Blogger Posts I Loved this Week:
- Eco Friendly Lunch Boxes – Gurl Gone Green
- Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayons – Sweet Jelly Bean
- Coconut Yogurt with Berries Parfait – Hello Natural
- How to Build Confidence Backed by Science – Nerd Fitness