Random Friday Favorites | Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #43
Happy Friday Lovelies ♥
I hope you’ve all had an awesome week are are excited for the weekend! I’m hoping to get in some swimming, sleep, and possibly a little down time. I’ve almost finished season 2 of The Originals so that’s something to be excited (or sad) about haha. This week has been busy for me as I’ve begun going to boot camp 2-3 times per week whenever I can make time for it and it’s challenging to say the least! I’m sore all over though I know it’s a good thing. It just hurts to bend my arms LOL. How’s your week been? Anything exciting happen? This week’s theme is all about wanderlust style and fun travel picks! If you feel like laughing, here’s the most accurate description of dieting and why I’ll never be good at it LOL.
Summer is my favorite time to travel, though I haven’t gone anywhere this summer yet. I love all the fun summer prints and I think it’s so much fun to get tropical with everything I own during these hot summer months. While traveling, it’s nice to wear breezy, comfortable clothing, pretty brights, and even have pretty travel bags so that’s what I was going for with these picks!
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, giveaways, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else.
Shop My Summer Favorites!
Summer is a great time to enjoy new summer trends like floral and palm print, but it’s also great to mix up your beauty routine to suit the warmer weather and sunny days. Because of this, I’m sharing my summer beauty favorites (most of which I personally already own and have reviewed here on the blog!) and also some fun fashion picks that are perfect to make your summertime all the more special, fun and fabulous ♥
- Nordstrom // Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access is ALL WEEKEND LONG for cardholders and starts after the 16th for non-cardholders so get on it while you can! There are TONS of incredible deals, exclusive items (especially exclusive beauty sets!), and more! If you want in, all you have to do is apply for a Nordstrom card and you’ll gain access once you’re approved – You’re welcome 😉
- Sloane Ranger // I normally don’t share shops I’m not that familiar with, but I recently discovered Sloane Ranger as an awesome place to find stylish travel accessories and they’re currently 20% Off on everything with code SRSTYLE20 at checkout!
- My Bag // MyBag is having an awesome summer sale with designer bags up to 60% Off – no code required!
Blogger Posts I Loved this Week:
- How to Grow Your Own Herbs – Oh My Veggies
- 6 Reasons to Never Stop Networking – Olivia Adams PR
- Why You Love the Color Blue – FP Blog
- The No-Fail Plan for Non-Boring Salads – Hello Natural
Wishing You A Wonderful Weekend!
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.