Random Friday Favorites | Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #41
Happy Friday Lovelies ♥
I hope you’ve all had a lovely week and are excited for the weekend! It’s hot as hell again this week so I’m just trying to not shrivel up and die. This week is basically all about summertime. Nothing crazy; I’ve included things that made my wish list this week and new beauty goodies that look awesome so I hope you enjoy at stay cool, my friends!
- Delizioso Black Dahlia Botanical Perfume – Delizioso Skincare is a brand that’s talked about a lot in the green beauty world, but I have yet to try it and this perfume seems like it would smell divine! The scent blend includes Egyptian jasmine and other “deep and sensual musky tones.” On top of that, it’s vegan, cruelty-free, natural, and made in Canada.
- NINA BROZE Heart Butt Yoga Legging – This legging is so cute and perfect for my workouts! I love teal (if you didn’t know by my blog theme) and turquoise colors and I just know these yoga leggings are in my future. They’re locally and ethically made in LA.
- 100% Pure Maracuja Mascara – I’m a huge fan of the 100% Pure Fruit and Black Tea Mascara so I’m sure I’ll love this new one that’s added in maracuja oil for healing properties! It’s also in purple and I’m all about colorful mascaras at the moment.
- 100% Pure Creamstick in Eggplant – A brand new line of cream eye shadow sticks have been released by 100% Pure and this purple color looks promising, especially since I have hazel eyes. Cream shadows are always a favorite of mine during the summer because even when they smudge, you just smudge again and they look great. It’s so easy to wear them everywhere, no?
- Palm Print Tank Dress – If you didn’t know about my tropical island love, well, then you’re behind the times! This palm print is gorgeous and perfect for taking on vacation.
- Delizioso TARA Radiant Glow Body Oil – Another gem from Delizioso, this one is a shimmering golden body oil which looks lovely for getting a glow without having to bake in the sun.
- RMS skin2skin Foundation Brush – I’m sure you’ve probably seen this one already floating around online, but if not, it’s the RMS skin2skin foundation brush and the layering of the brush is meant to mimic airbrushing by giving a more texture, satin, and even finish to makeup.
- Seashell Bikini – I don’t know why, but anything featuring sea animals, seashells, or marine life of any kind is great in my book. I love these summer prints. This bikini is adorable and surprisingly cheap!
- Cassia Floral Lingerie Set – This lingerie set is so feminine and pretty.
- Lagoon Pineapple Print Skirt – This gorgeously summery skirt is so vibrant and I love the pineapple print on the bottom trim!
- RMS Lip Shine in Honest – Honest is the latest Lip Shine from RMS Beauty and it’s a beautiful mauve-nude-beige variety. Need it!
- Josh Rosebrook Herbal Infusion Oil – I’m obsessed with Josh Rosebrook products and you’ll hear all about that very soon, but his latest product is an herbal infused oil that functions as an all-in-one cleanser, makeup remover, and facial treatment.
- & Other Stories Blue Lizard Leather Sandals – Last, but not least, are these adorable blue sandals from & Other Stories! I love the straps and colors on this pair of shoes, but I hope they’re not really made of lizard! 😛
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, giveaways, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else.
Shop My Summer Favorites!
Summer is a great time to enjoy new summer trends like floral and palm print, but it’s also great to mix up your beauty routine to suit the warmer weather and sunny days. Because of this, I’m sharing my summer beauty favorites (most of which I personally already own and have reviewed here on the blog!) and also some fun fashion picks that are perfect to make your summertime all the more special, fun and fabulous ♥
I’ve already shared a bunch of summer sales happening right now in a previous post this week and you can see them!
Links a la Mode Weekly Roundup: June 25, 2015
- Affordorable: The Process of Savvy Shopping Under RM100 ($30USD)
- A Handful of Stories: Best Restaurants in Barcelona
- Amethyst Honey: The Zodiac Dresser, Designer Edition: Gemini by Commes des Garcons
- Bookish & Belle: My Perfume Collection (Stop-Motion Video)
- Everyday Starlet: Best & Worst Liquid Lip Colors
- Fashion Blender: Tips and Tricks: Hand Washing Wool for Winter
- Fleur d’Elise: Mini Shirt Dress & Thrifting Tips
- Greige Market:
- Les Assorties: A Brief Insight of the Jewelry Industry: An Interview with Gem-A-Porter
- Lil Miss JB Style: How to Style a Jumpsuit from Day to Night
- Live Extraordinary: Real Beauty
- Ms. Fabulous: Independent Handbag Designer Awards 2015
- Purushu Arie: Illustrations – Best of Couture SS2015 Shows
- Riva La Diva: DIY Kate Spade Inspired Heart Tote
- Runaway in LA: Summer Blues – When Greece Meets California
- Saltwater Sparkle: 5 Things Living in the South has Taught me about Fashion & Life
- Sassy Plus: A Short Girl’s Guide to Styling Maxi Dresses
- Storybook Apothecary: Ethical Summer Fashion
- That Paki Blog: 5 Fashion Books to Read this Summer
- What Pixies Wear: Sustainable Denim: A Shopping Guide
Blogger Posts I Loved this Week:
- DIY Black Tea Tanning Spray – Hello Natural
- Detox Your Morning Latté – Chalkboard Mag
- DIY Bikini Tutorial – Ecouterre
- Watermelon Rosemary Mojito – Runs and Roses
- 6 Ways to Dress Up Your Sidebar – The Blogging Brew
Wishing You A Wonderful Weekend ♥
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.