Random Friday Favorites | Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #40
Happy Friday Lovelies ♥
I hope you’ve all had a lovely week and are excited for the weekend! My week has been relatively calm, though it’s been nearly 100 degrees every day this week (Did I mention there’s no A/C at my work?). It’s been pretty ugly weather here in California, but the hot weather means I’ve gone swimming almost every day after work to cool off. I’ve also been hopelessly addicted to a new show called The Originals on Netflix; have any of you seen it? I’m only on season 1, but it kind of pulled me in! If you’ve never heard of it, do check it out. It’s about vampires, werewolves and witches si if that’s your cup of tea, you’ll probably enjoy it. This week’s Random Friday Favorites theme is Ethical Summer Fashion! Ethical fashion is something I’ve been trying to get into for ages. My closet is not the most eco friendly, but I would really like to transition some of my wardrobe pieces to more ethical options. After all, these days, there are so many wonderful ethically made fashion choices in clothing, shoes and even accessories.
Ethical Summer Fashion Picks
- Mermaid Organic Surf Leggings via Etsy – These gorgeous surf leggings are made from organic cotton and they come in this adorable mermaid fish scale design! They’re available in a number of colors as well. Aren’t they just perfect for summer workouts?!
- Femme Fatale Swimsuit via Ecohabitude – I absolutely love this swimsuit! It’s such a gorgeous and flattering cut, plus the mesh is sexy without showing off too much which is kind of my style 🙂
- Organic Color Block Top via Etsy – I love this top for summer! The colors are perfect and the back button down is so pretty and subtle.
- Organic Bralette via Etsy – This bralette is perfect for hot summer days when you just want to wear breathable clothing. I love that it’s organic also.
- Floral Bone Tribal Earrings via Etsy – I’ve ordered from this seller before and love the carved style of jewelry. It’s so pretty!
- Indosole Ikhanna Sandals via Ecohabitude – These sandals are perfect for summer and they come in a ton of different colors; I need one for each day of the week!
- Organic Yoga Crop Top via Etsy – This top is perfect for workouts in the summer. It’s so hot these days, I tend to workout in a sports bra and leggings and this looks really cute and supportive.
- Bitch Please Organic Crop Tee via Ecohabitude – I hated crop tops in the beginning, but I think they could be super cute with the right outfit and I love this text!
- Pellicano Wooden Watch via Ecohabitude – I’m having a , in case you didn’t know, and this is such a unique design that it really caught my eye. I love how they’ve incorporated color and the materials are all eco friendly!
- Daniela Crochet Swimsuit via Ecohabitude – This is such a unique cut and design for a one piece that I think it really stands out among a sea of predictable one pieces. I love the color as well.
I also discovered these stunning eco wooden sunglasses from Johnny Fly Co. as well! Aren’t they gorgeous? I love the beachy feel of them.
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, giveaways, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else.
Shop My Summer Favorites!
Summer is a great time to enjoy new summer trends like floral and palm print, but it’s also great to mix up your beauty routine to suit the warmer weather and sunny days. Because of this, I’m sharing my summer beauty favorites (most of which I personally already own and have reviewed here on the blog!) and also some fun fashion picks that are perfect to make your summertime all the more special, fun and fabulous ♥
- Moda Operandi // Moda Operandi is offering an extra 10% off their already marked down sale selection with Code: EXTRA10RS at checkout!
- Juice Beauty // Juice Beauty has a brand new product in; a stem cellular cleanser which removes makeup and also helps revitalize your skin using potent juice and plant based ingredients. JB is also offering 2 Free CC Creams to all orders of $50 or more all month long – no code required!
- SwimsuitsforAll // Swimsuits for All is having a 30% Off SITEWIDE Sale with Code: 15MAY5 at checkout!
- YesStyle // Get 20% Off ALL Swimwear and Summer Dresses with Code: SWIMDRESS3 at checkout!
- Obey // Get 30% Off select items at Obey for a limited time – no coupon code required!
- All Sole // Get up to 40% off at the All Sole Summer Sale with massive discounts on popular shoe brands until the end of June!
- Ron Herman // Get up to 65% off designer brands with the Ron Herman Summer Sale! No code required.
Blogger Posts I Loved this Week:
- Useful Programs for Scheduling Social Media- The Nectar Collective
- Star Spangled Unicorn Nails – Emily Denise Photography
- The Benefits of Foot Baths – Beauty by Britanie
- The Best Organic Beauty Mists – Sweet Jelly Bean
- Beach Ready – Moi Contre La Vie
Do You Shop Ethically? Is It Important to You?
Wishing You A Wonderful Weekend ♥
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.