Random Friday Favorites | Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #37
Happy Friday Lovelies ♥
I hope you’ve all had a wonderful week and are excited for the weekend! I definitely am prepared to catch up on my sleep as I’ve had weekend after weekend with no rest so there’s that. Aside from that, I’ll be going swimming (I hope) because it’s gonna be in the 90’s all weekend. This week’s RFF’s theme is all about natural teas! What kind of teas are your favorite? I love turmeric tea, personally, and a few others 🙂
To-Die-For Natural Teas
- Almond Milk Chai Latté (via Love and Lemons) – I love when people take teas and make traditional coffee recipes with them, namely lattés, because they’re delicious and arguably a lot healthier! Love and Lemons is one of my favorite food blogs, especially for drinks, so definitely give this recipe a look!
- Indah Organics Coconut Tea (via Seed to Serum) – If you haven’t spotted the Seed to Serum Green Beauty Shop yet, you’re welcome 😛 They even have a wellbeing section which has some lovely wellness products including a few yummy teas like this unique coconut tea!
- Cinnamon Tea (via ECurry) – Cinnamon tea is another favorite of mine! This recipe calls for sugar and milk, but I personally just drink my cinnamon tea plain. I find that if you steep your cinnamon sticks in the teapot while it’s being brought to a boil, the taste alone is sweet enough! If you find you need something more, check out the awesome recipe ♥
- Earl Grey Lavender Iced Tea (via Food and Wine) – Who says earl grey is only for the winter time? This yummy, unconventional iced tea proves otherwise!
- Chaga Mushroom Tea (via The Chalkboard Mag) – Mushroom tea is making headlines lately for it’s medicinal properties. In particular, mushrooms are rich in an enzyme called superoxide dismutase which research shows aids in preventing cellular damage and thus can assist a number of ailments (or the prevention of) such as Alzheimer’s, help with digestion and hormone imbalances, and tons of other helpful benefits!
- Matcha Mint Iced Tea (via Love and Lemons) – Another gem from Love and Lemons is this matcha mint iced tea recipe which looks delicious, refreshing, and bright for summer! I just can’t get over the beauty of how green matcha is…
- Tealish Blueberry Lagoon Tea – This uniquely fruity white tea from Tealish includes orange peel, hibiscus, blueberries, and rosehips! How’s that for something sweet, refreshing, and healthy?
- Turmeric Tea Drops – If you’re not subscribed to my newsletter, you may not have heard of Tea Drops yet, but you will! This dissolving tea offers a quick tea fix without the need for tea bags and guess what? They carry turmeric tea!
- Teapigs Liquorice and Mint Tea – Licorice tea is something I first discovered at the Aveda hair salon. They sell this delicious comfort tea which is surprisingly refreshing and sweet. Since then, I’ve learned that licorice tea is surprisingly healthy, a powerful anti-inflammatory, and can be wonderful when you have a cold! It’s also quite sweet, no sugar added.
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, giveaways, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else.
- KITSCH // Kitsch has no deal on at the moment, but if you sign up for their newsletter, you can get an instant 10% off your order + All orders of $50+ get Free Shipping! They have some seriously gorgeous temporary tattoos in their shop including metallic flash tats and henna tattoos!
- Nordstrom // Get Up to 40% Off with the Half Yearly Sale on TONS of designer items – no code required! Click here to see my top picks from the sale!
- JCPenney // Online only! Get an extra 20% off purchases of $100 or more when you use Code: LOOKATU. Offer ends 5/31.
Blogger Posts I Loved this Week:
- Marie Antoinette Tea – Thirsty for Tea
- 15 Herbal Teas for Every Ailment – Hello Natural
- Moroccan Mint Tea – Honestly Yum
- Things to Do with Used Tea Bags – Spend with Pennies
- 25+ Iced Tea Recipes – A Night Owl Blog
Links A La Mode ♥
One of my posts was featured this week on Links a la mode so definitely give it and the others a look!
Links à la Mode: May 28
- Attire Club: Thoughts on the First New York Men’s Fashion Week
- Boho Finds: 5 Must-Haves for Boho Babes
- Bookish & Belle: How I Reduced My Wardrobe by Half With the Konmari Method
- Everest Says: Wishlist Wednesday—An Affordable Summer Wardrobe
- Fashion Blender: Injecting Color Into Your Casual Winter Wardrobe
- Funky Jungle: 9 Wardrobe Must-Haves for Active Moms
- K Meets Style: How to Choose the Perfect Blazer
- Les Assorties: A Chat With London’s MONO Mobile Pop-Up Creators
- Ms. Fabulous: Indie Designer Pitch Night at This Is Story
- Riva La Diva: DIY Michael Kors Inspired Lace Skirt
- Storybook Apothecary: The Most Affordable Natural Skincare
- Style Bizarre: Give Back With Style—Top 15 Ethical Companies
- The Outfit Repeater: The #1 Rule of Thrifting Clothes
- The Style Safari: DIY Varsity Letter Sweatshirt
- The Sugar Blog: 6 Steps to Discovering Your Personal Style
- This Season’s Gold: Sunday Favorites—Beach Day Plans
- TLV Birdie: Styling Madewell’s Summer 2015 Collection
- We Are Ready Made: A New Parisian Look for Autumn/Winter ’15
- Wishing for Chanel: Bad Blood Music Video Style Inspiration
- Wknd Chic: DIY How to Sew a Beenie
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.