Random Friday Favorites | Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #36
Happy Friday Lovelies ♥
I hope you guys all had an amazing week and are excited for the weekend! I have had a massively busy week complete with new and exciting opportunities and a whole lot of crazy errands. I feel like I’ve been running around all week trying to get everything done. Thankfully, I’ve managed to work out several times this week and I’m looking into finally joining a fitness gym and even taking some ballet classes (woot!). What’s your week been like? Are you excited for the weekend? This week’s RFF’s theme is all about roses! The kind of roses you can eat, the elegance of a rose design in fashion, the classic rose scent, the beautiful rose color, and more!
Coming Up Roses
- Growing Roses Tips (via Almanac) – Growing plants and flowers has been a point of fascination for me this year and this post has some awesome tips on how to grow beautiful roses!
- Rose Cheesecake (via Babble) – I’m not a huge fan of cheesecake, but this cake is so pretty; it would definitely be a big crowd-pleaser for anyone having a party for Memorial Day weekend!
- Laser Cut Leather Pumps (via Nordstrom) – Laser cut pumps are always so cool, but this delicate and beautiful design in leather makes the perfect neutral color heel!
- Mini Rose Ombre Cakes (via SkinnyMom) – You know what’s cuter than regular pretty cakes? Mini cakes! And this one has rose design frosting and ombre layers!
- Michael Kors Blair Two-Tone Watch (via Nordstrom) – This Michael Kors watch is two-toned and has a beautiful crystal bezel for a seriously beautiful accessory. I love the colors for any season, but it’s especially stunning in summertime.
- Floral Print Cotton Fit and Flare Dress (via Nordstrom) – Fit and flare is a gorgeous dress style to rock in spring and summer and rose floral is one of my favorites so how could I resist? It’s perfect for a garden party or night out!
- Osmia Organics Rose Clay Facial Soap (via The Detox Market) – Read My Review Here – I absolutely love Osmia Organics! Their products are all amazing, but their soaps are especially impressive because they are gorgeous, smell amazing, and actually work so well for softening and gently cleansing skin without drying. This is one bar of soap I wouldn’t mind getting as a gift!
- Kure Bazaar Nail Polish in Or Rose (via The Detox Market) – Read My Review Here – Kure Bazaar nail polishes are my favorite and this brilliant shade of rose gold is perfect for spring and summer. I love shimmer polishes in the warmer months; they look so gorgeous in sunlight.
- Rose and Turmeric Almond Milk (via HortusCuisine) – I’m obsessed with all things turmeric, as you know, and so to find a drink that combines turmeric AND rose is just a dream come true.
- Jane Iredale HandDrink Hand Cream (via Nordstrom) – Read My Review Here – Looking for a superb hand cream? This one does it all! It’s super hydrating, softening, smells like classic rose, and even includes SPF 15 to protect your hands from UV damage.
- Rose Goddess Sun Tea (via Gardenista) – Whenever the warm months hit, I am struck by the desire to make sun tea. It’s something my dad always did when I was growing up and it’s just something that reminds me heavily of childhood summers spent by the pool, drinking lipton sun tea.
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, giveaways, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else.
Memorial Day Weekend Sales:
- Nordstrom // Get Up to 40% Off with the Half Yearly Sale on TONS of designer items – no code required! Click here to see my top picks from the sale!
- The Detox Market // Spend $100, get $10 off (Code:USA10), Spend $200, Get $30 off (Code:USA30), or Spend $300 and get $60 off (Code:USA60)!
- ASOS // Get Up to 60% Off Getaway Travel Essentials – no code required! Get 20% Off Regular Priced Items ALL WEEKEND with Code: LONGWKND at checkout!
- Anthropologie // 20% off sale items all weekend long with Code: GONEFISHING at checkout.
- BaubleBar // Get Free Shipping with Code: MEMORIAL20 + Save 20%! Use the Code: MEMORIAL25 for 25% off 3 items or Code: MEMORIAL30 to get 30% Off on 4 or more items!
- Bloomgindales // It’s the Big Brown Bag Sale at Bloomingdales where you can get 20% off with Code: SPRING20 all weekend long!!
- Forever21 // Get 30% Off Select Items all weekend long – No code required!
- Macy’s // Get extra 20% off in memorial day sale + extra 25% off with Code: HOORAY all weekend!
- MissGuided // Get 20% off selected holiday shop items with Code: HOLLA (Code: HOLLADAZE if in UK) at checkout.
- ModCloth // Get up to 40% off all weekend – no code required!
- NastyGal // Get 40% Off on jeffrey campbell, steve madden & more with Code: HOTSTUFF at checkout!
- Shabby Apple // Get 20% Off SITEWIDE with Code: MEMORIAL at checkout!
- Revolve Clothing // Get up to 75% Off all weekend long – no code required!
- Banana Republic // Get 40% off with Code: BRSUMMER at checkout.
- HANA Organic Skincare // HANA Organic Skincare is offering 20% Off sitewide – no code required.
- The Choosy Chick // From now through May 31, get 10% off their Sun and Bug Protection Collection. Use Code: READY4SUMMER at checkout!
- BeauTeaBar // Get FREE Gift Cards with purchases all weekend long when you spend $100 or more! Spend $100, get $10 Gift card, Spend $200, get $25 Gift card or Spend $300, get $50 Gift Card. No code required!
The Detox Market is having tons of amazing deals this weekend (shown above)!!
Spend $100, get $10 off (Code:USA10), Spend $200, Get $30 off (Code:USA30), or Spend $300 and get $60 off (Code:USA60)!
Blogger Posts I Loved this Week:
- Pineapple Turmeric Smoothie – The Kitchen Paper
- Poolside – The Urban Umbrella
- 5 Quotes to Make You Dream Big – The Blonde Chiffon
- 21 Day Fit Body Jump Start Program – Muffin Top Less
- Trick Yourself to Eat At Home More – And Then We Saved
- DIY Tulle Circle Skirt – A Beautiful Mess
- The Little Mermaid – Dream and Scheme
Wishing You A Wonderful Weekend ♥
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not All links are affiliate.