Random Friday Favorites | Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #35
Happy Friday Lovelies ♥
I hope you’ve all had an awesome week this week! Mine has been busy, but good. I’ve been a little out of sorts, but at least I’m eating well. The weather is kind of strange this week also. It’s ironic because this post is all about sunshine, but it’s actually raining a bit today! I know, I know, I’m weird. It’s just, I scheduled this post ahead of time so I didn’t know it was going to be all cloudy. Maybe it’s sunshine where you are? Well, we can all dream of sunny days ahead, anyway. I’m enjoying the rain, personally, as we need it bad here in California and rainy days are the best! If you follow me on instagram, you’ll know all about my love for rain ♥ Anyhow, this week’s RFF’s are all about California Dreamin’, sunny days, tropical happiness, pineapples, palms and more ♥
- Kahina Giving Beauty Essaouira Body Serum via The Detox Market – The latest body serum from Kahina Giving Beauty, this one has a fresh floral scent inspired by the coastal village of Essaouira outside Marrakech in Morocco. Rose, lavender and sandalwood are included in a base of nourishing argan, olive, and sunflower seed oils.
- Metallic Flash Tattoos via Etsy – I’m obsessed with wearing flash tattoos whenever summer hits! After discovering them last year, I have been looking forward to wearing the metallic colored ones again this year.
- Beach Gem Cuff via Shopbop – I’m not really big on jewelry. You probably can tell by the lack of accessories posts I’ve done on this blog, but I do love a nice watch or bracelet now and again and this cuff is so pretty and simple!
- Pineapple Iphone 6 Case via Nordstrom – Pineapples; need I say more?
- Oh Mega Calming Chia Face Oil via One Love Organics – Who knew chia oil was a thing? I love them in my water and the seeds absorb tons of water to help deliver hydration, are rich in fatty acids, and even surprisingly high in protein for a seed. It’s no wonder, then, that someone would figure out the oils of this seed would be good in skincare and this one looks really promising.
- Mojave Sunglasses via Shopbop – I’m all about sunglasses in the summer as a few years back, I found out I had minor UV damage in my eyes. Now, I make sure I have sunglasses when I’m in the sun a long time or even in the car when I can.
- Feed Your Sunshine Protective Hair Serum via The Detox Market – Read My Review Here – This is one I’ve already tried and love. It’s an awesome hair serum you use right before you’re going to the pool or beach and it helps protect your hair from sun damage using all natural plant oils and extracts. It works so well for helping prevent damage from chlorine and sea salt as well as doubling as a heat protectant when using heat styling tools.
- Miami Spectrum Print Dress via Nordstrom – I absolutely love palm and floral prints and this dress is a unique take on palm print with a pretty summer dress cut!
- Pineapple Jar via Joy The Store – Again, pineapples. I love them and I’m thinking this would be adorable in my apartment kitchen!
- Pineapple Graphic Tee via Shopbop – I love graphic tees and they’re perfect for hot summer days. This one is simple, but cute for summer outfits!
- Maili Beach Bag via Shopbop – I’m obsessed with beach bags come summertime and this one has a really pretty palm tree and sunset print on it.
- Aloha Room Spray via The Detox Market – Inspired by the Hawaiian islands, this linen spray comes in a delicious fruity floral scent! It’s perfect for pretending you’re on vacation (even when you’re not lol).
- Pineapple Slip-On Sneaker via Nordstrom – My beloved floral flats have completely fallen apart so I’m in the market for a new pair and these seem adorable for summer!
Browse My Favorites:
Totally missing this coconut and pineapple heaven from a few weeks ago…
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, giveaways, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else.
- JCPenney // On purchases of $100 or more, take 25% off with a JCPenney credit card or 20% off with any other method of payment. Save on original, regular and sale-priced items. Use code BONUSSAV. Expires 5/17/15.
- Lookbook Store // This isn’t really a sale so much as a good deal, but then is there really a difference? Anyway! Lookbook Store has some INCREDIBLE deals on beautiful swimwear. Many of the swimsuits look like they’ve been hijacked from designer brands, but at $27, who really cares?
- Beautyhabit // Get 20% Off with Code: EARLYSUMMER at checkout! Expires: 5/18/15
- My Bag // Get 20% off regular priced Grafea bags all weekend long with Code: AFEH. Expires: 5/24/2015.
- All Sole // Get 25% off Ash shoes at All Sole with Code: SHOPASH. Expires: 5/24/2015.
- Nordstrom // Nordstrom has tons of new items from Boy Meets Girl, one of my favorite brands for graphic tees, AND they always have amazing items in their sale section worth a look!
Links à la Mode: May 14
- Amethyst Honey: 5 Things I Like—Ugly Shoe Edition
- Bomb Petite: Petite Wedding Dresses—Say ‘I Do’ in Style
- Bookish & Belle: DIY Industrial Shoe and Coat Rack
- Chic Steals: How to Take Headshots That Reflect Your Blog’s Brand
- Closet Confidential: Don’t Let Your Style Age You
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Top 10 High Heeled Sandals S/S ’15
- Everyday Starlet: Selena Gomez at the Met Gala Makeup Tutorial
- Fashilluminous: How to Spice Up Your Look
- Fashionopolis: Vibrant Colors for Summer
- Fashion, Trends & More: 3 Ways to Style a Floral Dress
- Funky Jungle: 9 Ways to Make Your Boring Fashion Awesome
- Kindly, Sheree: DIY Painted Paper Roses
- Purushu Arie: 4 Basic Ways to Tie a Necktie for Beginners
- Red Alice Rao: Favorites From Fashion Forward Dubai
- Riva la Diva: DIY Summer Caftan Tutorial
- Storybook Apothecary: 10 Tips to Make Your Misfit Style Stand Out
- Suzanne Carillo: DIY Floral Clutch
- The Outfit Repeater: Where to Find Free Clothes Haul Video
- TLV Birdie: Inspired by Projection LA
- Wishing for Chanel: Alexander McQueen Savage Beauty Exhibition
Blogger Posts I Loved this Week:
- Detox Your Morning Latte – The Chalkboard Mag
- The Best Yoga Poses for Desk Workers – Hello Natural
- DIY Tooth Powder – NMDL
- Spring Nourish Bowls – Oh My Veggies
- 6 Reasons to Do Things Alone – The Nectar Collective
Wishing You A Wonderful Weekend ♥
Come Chat With Me!
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.