Random Friday Favorites | Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #33
Happy Friday Lovelies ♥
I hope you’ve all had a great week and are excited for the weekend ahead! It’s feeling like straight up summer here in California and I am sooo not happy about it. Where is all the rain?! We are drought city so if you have some rain to spare, please send it on over. Anyway, aside from that, I’m looking forward to trying out a new fitness TRX class this weekend at a nearby fitness studio – anyone tried it? If you have, let me know your tips in the comments; I’m a little nervous! Aside from that, I’ll be binge-watching season 5 of Lost Girl because I am just that addicted to TV. What’s in store for you this weekend? This week’s RFF’s is all about DIY recipes you can do to save money this spring and summer 🙂 I hope you find them helpful! I’m sharing my top picks from online and tons that I’ve done on the blog in the past ♥
DIY Projects for Spring
DIY Natural Citronella Bug Repellent Candle – Free People Blog
This candle looks amazing and I’m all for repelling insects! I swear, I am a bug’s favorite lunch. Without fail, I’m always the one getting bit by spiders, mosquitoes, and stalked by flies whenever the weather is on the warmer side. It drives me totally nuts so I’ll definitely be doing this DIY!
DIY Fluoride Free Toothpaste – Teamotoo
This is the first DIY I’ve come across for toothpaste and with my new obsession with natural oral care and self-dentistry, I’m all for trying this one! The recipe doesn’t seem like it’d be too difficult either, though a few of the ingredients you may need to purchase online beforehand.
Beauty Ice Cubes – Hello Natural
I love beauty ice cubes whenever the warmer months hit because they can feel so refreshing and cooling; a lot like frozen face toners, if you will. This cucumber recipe looks amazing and they also have one using green tea! Both are amazing for cooling inflammation, toning pores, and calming redness.
DIY Sunscreen – Scratch Mommy
I’ve seen a ton of sunscreen recipes online in the past few years, but this one seems really good and refined with natural ingredients. I like the idea of making my own sunscreen, especially because it’s so expensive!
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, giveaways, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else.
- Oasap is offering 25% Off with Code: A25OFF at checkout! They have tons of adorable and affordable spring styles you can get at a total bargain!
- Nordstrom is offering tons of deals in their spring sale for both men, women and gifts you could pick up for Mother’s Day! 😉
- Shopbop is offering up to 70% off designer fashion items through the weekend! No code required as the discounts are automatically applied.
- Macy’s is having their Friends and Family Sale event on now where you can get an extra 25% Off with Code: FRIEND at checkout!
Favorite Posts from Bloggers I Love:
- DIY Tinted Dry Shampoo – Fragmented Splendour
- DIY Shower Bombs – Mommy Sanest
- The Broke Girl’s Guide to Looking Younger – Byrdie
- Turmeric Honey Immunity Booster – With Food and Love
- How to Make Your Bedroom Your Sanctuary – Pink on the Cheek
What Made Your Wish List this Week?
Wishing You A Wonderful Weekend ♥
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.