Random Friday Favorites | Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #32
Happy Friday Lovelies ♥
I hope you’ve all had an awesome week so far and are looking to an even better weekend! I know I always say that, but I really do mean it! Turning 26 on Monday felt..well, to be honest, I don’t feel a thing. Am I meant to feel older, wiser, and more seasoned? …because I really don’t LOL. Anyhow, this weekend, my friends and I are going out to karaoke because it didn’t happen last weekend (boo). We’re going to sing our hearts out, eat some good food, get some boba, and act like hellions. When I say hellions, I mean Netflix and popsicles will probably be involved. Maybe I’m getting younger because I swear I’m eating more children’s food as the years go on. My appreciation for popsicles, fruit, and grilled cheese has increased exponentially over the years…just saying! Anyhow, weirdness of getting older aside, spring is in full swing and I think, for me, spring is a time that’s all about renewal. Whether that means detoxing, getting some refreshing beauty products, or a brand new hair color or clothes, well, you decide.
- Pursoma Earth Bound Body Mask via The Detox Market – After I first discovered and experienced Pursoma products, I knew they were a unique bathing experience because their products are more than just bath products. They craft unique bath salt/ clay mixtures that are 100% naturally made which help rid your body of toxins, relax your body and mind, and improve the condition of your skin. You can see my original Pursoma Review here.
- Gorgeous Gray Hair for Summer via Buzzfeed – I’m obsessing over gray hair, especially the kind that looks almost blue. Who isn’t obsessing over the grey hair trend, amirite?
- Pratima Cucumber Aqua Gel – This face gel from Pratima looks so perfect for summer! At the moment, California is teetering between weird cloudy days and hot days that literally feel like summer so I’m looking to the future with this one!
- Palm Print Top from Shopbop – Palm print and pineapple print are something I’m loving at the moment and I love swing tops during hot weather. They’re just more breathable, but still cute.
- Wonderful Pink Hair via Hair Addiction – Another hair fascination of mine, at the moment, is candyfloss pink hair! My friend is a blonde and I keep trying to convince her to do it haha.
- Organic Anise Bamboo Charcoal Soap via BeauTeaBar – I’m not that partial to bar soap, unless it’s really amazing like Osmia Organics or something, but this one looks promising and is so pretty! I love handmade cut organic soaps. Aren’t they pretty?
- Mahalo Pele Face Mask via The Detox Market – TDM now carries Mahalo and who in the green beauty world doesn’t want to get their hands on these products? This Pele Mask looks amazing for getting the coveted skin glow and I love the eco chic packaging!
- Pratima Neem Rose Face Sunscreen SPF30 – Another Pratima product to make my wish list is their spray sunscreen. I’m partial to using spray sunscreen on my body as it’s just faster and easier to use, but spray sunscreen for my face? I am so there.
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else.
- Ulta Beauty is offering up a seriously pretty selection of Mother’s Day Gifts including makeup, skincare and spring body products. You can also get a FREE cute spring tote when you make any fragrance purchase of $40 or more!
- Calvin Klein is having their Friends & Family Event and you can get a massive 35% Off SITEWIDE + Free Shipping through 4/26. Use Code: FFAPRIL35 at checkout to get the deal!
- Poppin (a gorgeous place to buy colorful workspace accessories) is offering Free Shipping on orders of $35+, $10 off orders of $85+ with Code: POPAPR1085 and $50 off orders of $750+ with Code:GOODSTART at checkout! They have some gorgeous accessories ♥
- Alice + Olivia are having their Friends and Family Sale with 25% Off SITEWIDE through Monday – No Code Required!
- Beautyhabit has a gorgeous Mother’s Day Gift Guide where you can get the most unique, adorable gifts and you can get a FREE Full Size set of Rose & Co. Bath Fancies when you spend $65+ on any order! Use Code: LOVEMOM at checkout to get your gift!
The latest collection from Free People is out and it’s gorgeous! It has a uniquely sunny 70’s vibe to it with lacy, floral influenced intimates as well as floral tops, jumpers, and earthy muted colors. You can see the entire collection here.
Favorite Posts from Bloggers I Love:
- Casual Spring Outfit – A Touch of Teal
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes – F00dVentures
- How to Fight Depression Naturally – Precision Nutrition
- 5 Questions to Help You Focus on What Matters – Tiny Buddha