Random Friday Favorites | Things I’ve Been Loving Lately #30
Happy Friday ♥
I hope you all had an awesome week and are looking toward and even more awesome weekend. It rained this past week which put me in the mood for “April Showers” as it usually does. It was so nice to sleep to the sound! Sadly, for me, it’s back to clear skies and sunshine here in California so the rain was seriously short-lived, but if any of you guys in other states feel like sending me water rations, that would be great because we’re in a serious drought. Otherwise, a few prayers for rain toward my way would be much appreciated! Anyway, this week has been fairly mellow, thankfully. I spent most of my week meal prepping and trying to stay on track with healthy eating. I was fairly successful except for a stint on Tuesday when I went to see Insurgent in the theaters and ate some popcorn and Sour Patch Kids so I’m happy about that. Also, I’ve worked out several times this week, worked to get in more steps with my FitBit Flex as my boyfriend now has one and we’ve become pretty competitive about it. Anyway, so that’s this week’s RFF theme: April Showers ♥
April Showers ♥
- Indah Organics Coconut Tea | This unique coconut tea from the Seed to Serum shop looks amazing! If you’re unfamiliar, STS used to just be a blog ran by the lovely Megan, but she gained so much credibility and recognition in the green beauty community that she opened up a natural beauty shop on her site. It’s got some lovely and unique beauty and wellness items on it that you won’t see anywhere else online!
- Transparent Jelly Rain Boots | I’m loving the look of colorful socks + transparent rain boots! Isn’t it cute?! It reminds me of being a kid and being obsessed with wearing jelly sandals, only in the rain.
- Rain Drops Wall Decal | I love the idea of decals and I’m obsessed with rain so this one is right up my alley!
- Soul Sunday Bougie Face Oil | This is a green beauty brand I’ve never heard of, but I love the smart packaging they’ve used for this face/eye oil and the ingredients that promise to give skin a glow sound perfect for spring!
- Dreamcatcher Handmade Soap | I’m a sucker for organic, beautifully crafted handmade soap and this one fits the bill perfectly!
- Glitter Stud Earrings | These look like Kate Spade earrings only much, much cheaper. Did I mention I’m all about that sale? LOL.
- Kester Black Nail Polish in Bubblegum | I’m not too familiar with KB nail polishes, but I keep seeing them all over instagram so I know they must be pretty good. I love this color for spring and summer! It would look so springtime pretty with a pink or purple and more summer with teal or deep blue, no?
- Floral Leather Makeup Bag | I’ve been needing a new makeup bag for ages and I’m loving florals at the moment! Also, this bag from YEAH BUNNY is super cute also! Which do you think I should get?
- Lemongrass & Basil Linen Spray | Room and linen sprays are having a moment with me! I love the idea of using essential oils and floral waters to freshen up your linen, rooms, and brighten your mood.
Have You Signed Up for My Monthly Newsletter?
If not, sign up here! You’ll gain access to exclusive discount codes, sales, sneak peek and inside looks at brands, AND exclusive content that’s not available anywhere else. PLUS, this month is my birthday month so I’ve an extra special surprise in store!
- ASOS is having a MASSIVE sale where you can get items up to 50% Off! They always have the most amazing things so I’ll definitely be shopping this one ♥
- Topshop is having their Mid Season Sale with tons of items marked down for spring and you can save up to 50% on items!
- Saks Fifth Avenue is having an INSANE deal where you can get up to a $700 Gift Card when you shop with them and use Code: APR2015 at checkout.
- Planet Blue is offering Free Shipping on all orders of $100+! If you like boho chic and cali girl style, this is a fantastic shop for bohemian clothing, shoes, etc.
- Madewell is offering 25% Off select dresses and shoes for spring with Code: DREAMTEAM at checkout!
- Anthropologie is offering Free Shipping on their orders for a limited time! They have a gorgeous spring collection so it’s definitely worth a look if you want new items for the season 🙂
- Shop Ruche is offering 25% Off SITEWIDE with Code: LOVEYOU at checkout!
Favorite Posts from Bloggers I Love:
- DIY Ombre Glass Bottles – Pink Doormat
- How to Get Clean After A Sweaty Workout with Showering – Well+Good
- Berry Lemonade Popsicles – The First Year Blog
- 56 Things to Do Instead of Spending Money – And Then We Saved
- How to Take the Perfect Instagram – Lauren Conrad
- Please Help Fund this Green Beauty Blogger’s Cancer Treatment – Edible Facial
- Free People Inspired DIY’s – Buzzfeed
- DIY Softening Hair Rinse – Crunchy Betty
Links a La Mode Weekly Roundup
I feel a serious wave of gratitude and happiness every time I’m featured on the Links a la Mode via Independent Fashion Bloggers. It seriously just makes me week and this is the longest streak I’ve had EVER! There are so many cool posts being featured so definitely give them a look ♥
Links à la Mode: April 9
- A Handful of Stories: Shooting Outfit Posts With the Olympus OMD-EM10
- Attire Club: The Men’s Guide to Wearing Pastel Colors
- Bibi Shelter: Jeremy Scott for Adidas Original Fragrance Launch
- Charlotte Lucy: Alexander McQueen/Nick Waplington: Working Process at The Tate
- Flip Flops and Furs: A Benefit for Scotty’s House
- Funky Jungle: 5 Fashion ‘Must Haves’ I Don’t Own
- A Glamorous Revelation: To Write Love on Her Arms
- Jodie’s Touch of Style: Leggings With a Tunic After 50
- Ms. Fabulous: Winners of the 6th Annual Fashion 2.0 Awards
- Prime Butterfly: 5 Magazine Trends That Need to Die in 2015
- Purushu Arie: Celebrating the Spirit of the Seventies
- Riva la Diva: Easy DIY Valentino-Inspired Dress Tutorial
- Ri(t)ch Styles: How to Pick the Right T-Shirt for a Guy
- Sly on the Wall: A Hair Story
- Spy Girl: L.A. Frock Stars—Golden Age of Hollywood
- Storybook Apothecary: Swimwear Looks for Every Style
- Suzanne Carillo: 10 Important Life Lessons I Learned From Watching Mad Men
- That Paki Blog: Illustrating Pakistan Fashion Week by Mahoor Jamal
- TLV Birdie: Watch Your Mouth
- Wear It Fair: Vintage Styles for Work, Rest and Play
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.