My Most Popular Blog Posts 2015
It is insane to think that 2015 is almost over. I am so shocked at how quickly this year flew by. By the time the holiday season arrived around mid-November, I was sitting there thinking, man, I seriously need to get my life together. It’s bad when I start identifying with those “11th hour shopper” commercials, but hey, it is what it is. Life is just going by so quickly that I can’t keep up and I kind of decided my life would be at my own pace. I’m not trying to keep up with the mother-effing Jones’ so why bother, you know? Anyway, rant aside, I’ve created some fun content this year! Not to toot my own horn, but TOOT TOOT. I worked hard, had a lot of fun trying out some incredible green beauty products, sharing horrible and great memories with you guys, sharing some fashion favorites, offering my blogging experiences and thoughts up for conversation, and so much more. I thought I would share some of the most popular posts from the year in each category, just in case you missed some of these, so I hope you enjoy ♥
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum Review – A face serum that does it all from clearing acne and diminishing fine lines to evening your skin tone, hydrating skin, and calming irritation.
- – What can you expect from switching your beauty products to more natural options? Only the best skin ever.
- The Best Natural Liquid Foundation – PERIOD. – Here’s my top pick for natural liquid foundation. I use it all day every day.
- Brands that Prove Green Beauty Isn’t Just for Crazy Hippies Anymore – These natural beauty brands prove that luxury and green CAN go together.
- Antonym Cosmetics Review – Gorgeous EcoCert Cosmetics you’ll want in your handbag STAT.
- The Most Unique Green Beauty Products You’ll Ever Try – Looking for something a little more unique in the beauty world? Try these.
- Vapour Organic Beauty Review – Vapour Beauty creates natural,organic, and eco-conscious beauty products that are travel-friendly.
- How to Live Like A Mermaid All Summer Long – Looking to live life under the sea? Do it in style with these.
- The Best Natural Deodorants – The hunt for natural deodorants is such a difficult one, but thankfully, I’ve done all the legwork for you – try these – they work!.
- Affordable Skincare for Summer – My favorite green beauty brand on Etsy, this one is affordable and effective.
- Olivine Love + Salt Spray Review – This Love + Salt spray is perfect for hydrating your skin and giving your hair soft, sultry beach waves that smell like tropical island in a bottle.
- The Best Natural Foundations – Looking to find the best natural foundations out there? These work, include safe and effective ingredients, and offer the performance and coverage you want in face makeup!
- Ethical Summer Fashion – These ethical fashion picks are perfect for warmer weather and they’re made with care, conscious, and ethics.
- Unique Swimwear from Etsy – Stunning handmade swimwear you can purchase on Etsy.
- – These gorgeous wooden watches are inspired by nature and design.
- Tropical Island Style – The ultimate summer picks, these are perfect for an island getaway.
- How to Live More Like A Real Life French Woman – Ever wondered what it’s really like to live life as a REAL French Woman? This post tells all; straight from a French woman herself.
- Gorgeous Swimwear – Beautiful swimwear picks for summer that will suit everyone’s taste.
- – My favorite new eco luxury beauty and lifestyle shop discovery from 2015 – HANDS DOWN.
- – What’s the point of paying more for eco-friendly and ethically made goods? This post answers your questions about what goes into ethical, conscious, sustainable and handmade beauty, fashion and lifestyle items.
- Awesome Quotes from Awesome Women – Need a pick me up? Get inspired by the words of these amazing women.
- That Time My Boyfriend and I Joined OkCupid – So, we joined OkCupid for a laugh…
- Life Lessons I Learned from Harry Potter – Life lessons I learned from reading Harry Potter.
- My Worst Date EVER. – The worst date I’ve ever been on + cute gift ideas for V-Day!
- The Worst Christmas Gifts I’ve Ever Received – I’ve received some pretty horrible Christmas gifts throughout my life so far and some of them are pretty hilarious.
- The Ultimate Halloween Movie Guide – A comprehensive list of the best classic, vampire, zombie, and slasher films you should watch this Halloween and beyond.
- How to Spring Clean Your Life – A massive guide for how to spring clean your home and life to feel refreshed and ready for the new year!
- 7 Fall TV Shows to Binge Watch Online – Looking for new TV shows to binge watch on Hulu & Netflix? Watch these!
- Unique Dissolving Tea Drops – These dissolving tea drops making getting your tea fix quick, easy, cute, delicious, and super travel-friendly.
- 10 Things Only Southern Californians Will Understand – There are some things that only Californians understand and traffic is one of them.
- Horrible Films I Loved As A Kid – I loved some God awful films when I was younger, but they taught me a lot about “real life.”
- The Sponsored Post Conundrum – Should you write sponsored content on your blog? What’s the point?
- 5 Thoughts Only Bloggers Will Understand – There are some strange thoughts that only bloggers understand like can I blog this?
- How to Earn Extra Money Blogging Online – Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to make some extra income blogging.
- – Here are 4 things I’ve done to grow my blog that actually worked!
- Why the Hell Aren’t You Following Me? – Realizations I had about the insanity that is blogging and the importance of staying true to yourself amidst the chaos.
Which Blog Posts Did You Guys Love the Most in 2015?
Were there Any Blog Posts You Loved that Were Not Included Here?