Dry Winter Skin Got You Down?
Try This: Pacific Seed Serum Review
By now, you guys know all about my love for True Nature Botanicals and they’ve done it AGAIN with this limited winter release that’s appropriately named Pacific Seed Serum. I was so lucky to get sent a serum to try out and review prior to today’s release! What makes the serum so special is that it focuses on helping hydrate, heal and soothe dry, flaky, or irritated skin while also fighting off free radicals and nourishing aging skin through the use of 10 potent plant seed oils.
So, what’s so great about these 10 plant seed oils? Read on… 😉
The Beautiful Power of Plants ♥
- Abyssinian Seed Oil – This super light plant oil tones, hydrates and plumps your skin.
- Green Tea Seed Oil – Incredibly rich in antioxidants, green tea oil is one part hydrator, one part exfoliator because it helps to break down dead skin cells so it’s brilliant for helping slough off dry, flaky skin and hydrate the fresh new cells underneath ♥
- Evening Primrose Seed Oil – Rich in gamma-linoleic acid, this oil helps to heal your skin while also improving both blood circulation and skin elasticity.
- Carrot Seed Oil – Carrot seed oil is rich in vitamins (A-F to be exact!) as well as beta-carotene which converts to vitamin A, AKA retinol, a vitamin well-known for it’s anti-aging and skin-rejuvenating properties.
- Blackberry Seed Oil – A rich natural source of both vitamin C & E, this oil does wonders to repair and brighten damaged skin.
- Grape Seed Oil – Rich in beta-carotene (vitamin A, people!) and vitamins C,D & E as well as essential fatty acids, this oil can help diminish fine lines, wrinkles and even scars.
- Chia Seed Oil – Chia seeds are a great natural source of omega-3 fatty acids and they help letter water and nutrients be absorbed into the skin while keeping toxins out. They are also brilliant for keeping skin glowing and hydrated.
- Hemp Seed Oil – Rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, hemp seed is considered a miracle oil in skincare for it’s ability to fight off inflammation while deeply hydrating skin.
- Papaya Seed Oil – Papaya seed oil is rich in omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, potassium, and vitamins A & C which are easily penetrated by the skin. The oil also has a unique function of dissolving excess sebum and bacteria on the skin’s surface which may help with acne, sloughing off dead skin, and allowing oils to better hydrate skin.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil – Rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids as well as vitamins A & E, this oil helps to hydrate, brighten, and fight skin aging.
In addition to all of these plant seed oils, the Pacific Seed Serum also has a lovely scent that includes rose, frankincense, neroli and sandalwood for a seriously relaxing aromatic face serum blend that helps calm me before bed. I love the scent of this so, so much! It’s an incredibly gentle, but nourishing oil and I think all skin types could benefit from using it, especially during the seriously cold winter months. I’ve been using this one in several ways. The first way is on it’s own, right after exfoliating, using a face mask or double cleansing for a deep hydration skin treatment. The second way I’ve been using this is with this Topical Vitamin C Treatment which comes in a powder form that I mix with the Pacific Seed Serum to make a more intensive brightening night treatment a 1-2 times per week. It’s been a pretty amazing combination so give it a go if you deal with skin dullness during this time of year and want to get your glow back! 😉
Ingredients: Camellia sinensis (camellia) seed oil*, daucus carota (carrot) seed carrier oil**, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil*, salvia hispanica (chia) seed oil*, vitus viniferi (grape) seed oil*, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil*, oenotherus biennis (evening primrose) seed oil*, crambe abyssinica (abyssinian) seed oil, carica papaya (papaya) seed oil, rubus fruticosus (blackberry) seed oil, rosa centifolia (rose) essential oil, santalum album (sandalwood) essential oil*, citrus aurantium (neroli) essential oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) essential oil*
** wild crafted
% organic & wild crafted ingredients: 93%
You can find the Pacific Seed Serum at True Nature Botanicals ♥
Is this serum too pricey for your budget? Try this similar, but more affordable serum instead: Skin Repair Serum
What’s Your Favorite Face Oil or Serum for Winter?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.