How to Get Super Soft Lips with the Pacific Lip Treatment
I admit, I’ve had the Pacific Lip Treatment from True Nature Botanicals for several months now since they sent it to me for review and I failed to post about it on the blog until now. #Sorrynotsorry, but I DID post about it a lot on social media and that’s basically the same thing, right? Truth be told, I was pretty exhausted when December hit and almost all my motivations to review products left me. I just wanted to relax and drink hot chocolate every day. Which I did. And I’d do it again, but that’s totally beside the point. We’re talking about how to get super soft lips with this Pacific Lip Treatment which I promise you will when you use it!
As with all True Nature Botanicals beauty products, this natural lip treatment formula includes a variety of potent plant oils, essences, butters, humectants and peptides to help plump, heal, hydrate, soften and nourish chapped, tired, thinning and aging lips. They don’t use any fillers, toxins, or water to fill out their products – only the best and most effective ingredients are used and the proof is in the results.
This treatment has been the belle of the ball when it comes to keeping my lips super soft and hydrated all fall and winter long! Not only does it help soften and hydrate my lips, it keeps my lips feeling full and pretty – not a chapped lip in sight, my friends!
Stand Out Ingredients in the Pacific Lip Treatment:
- Trademarked TNB LipPlump™ – a proprietary blend of plant peptides and humectants that support
- Jojoba and Castor Oils – plant oils help to lubricate the lips (your lips do not produce their own oils) and protect them from outside aggressors (like this cold as hell wind, rain and general chill)
- Vitamin E – vitamin E is a restorative skin moisturizer which can help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles in lip as well as keep them plump, firm and supple (such a weird word, but there it is). It can also heal sun damage caused from sun burns as it is readily absorbed by the skin.
- Star Jasmine – Lends a subtle floral note to this lip treatment which I’ve found to be incredibly relaxing before bed!
Things to Know About the Pacific Lip Treatment:
- NOT Vegan – includes beeswax – if that doesn’t bother you, then great because this formula is literally clean enough to eat!
- Super effective organic formula made specifically to help hydrate, heal and reverse aging on your lips – backed by research and results, obviously
- No harmful ingredients, No fillers (like water and other crap), & No petroleum
- Lasts for AGES as you need less than a dime size amount for each application. The balm literally melts onto the lips with tiniest amount. I’ve had it for months and used it nearly every day and night. It barely shows a dent
You can get the Pacific Lip Treatment along with a host of wonderful organic skincare at True Nature Botanicals.
Have You Tried True Nature Botanicals?
What’s Your Go-To Lip Treatment for Winter?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate. Product sent to me for review from True Nature Botanicals. As always, my thoughts, opinions, and musings expressed here are 100% honest and based on my personal experiences with the product.