It’s crazy how fast October has come and gone!
I’m shocked it’s already November, actually, but alas.
So, with the end of another month, it’s time again for monthly favorites!
- Living Nature Radiance Night Oil. I’ve been a fan of this one for awhile, but I haven’t really appreciated it fully until now because the weather’s finally changed and I actually need the extra nourishment. This is a lovely facial oil for night skincare. You can see my original review on it – .
- Jane Iredale Zap&Hide Blemish Concealer. I actually just received this one for review and I normally wouldn’t jump the gun like this, but I’m shocked I actually like this! One end is an acne treatment balm while the other is a concealer. Review for this one coming soon!
- Living Nature Foundation. Although the coverage isn’t full really, I do like the light to medium coverage of this foundation. I love the ingredients in it that work to improve your skin while you’re wearing it and it has a lovely finish when used with primer! Review coming soon!
- Ambrosia Foods Olive Body Oil. I mentioned this body oil earlier in the week when I spoke about oil cleansing for the body. Again, I know it must sound strange, but it actually does work and this has been amazingly cleansing and softening for my skin. Check out the post on it – here.
- Alpha-H Balancing Moisturizer and Gentle Exfoliant. This has been a favorite for awhile now and I’d actually run out of it, but I just got some more recently and I’ve been loving it more than ever! It’s perfect for breakouts, dullness, hyper-pigmentation, scarring, oiliness, dry skin, etc. It’s my favorite moisturizer for day and night at the moment. I love love love it. You can see the original review for it –
- Pai Echium BioRejuvenate Eye Cream. This eye cream is slowly, but surely becoming my favorite eye cream. I’ve been using it for a few months now and I love it, especially now that my eyes actually need the extra hydration right now. It’s super light, fast-absorbing and it really does seem to have an effect on fine lines! Check out my original review on this – here.
What are your beauty favorites for October?