I’m super excited to share the latest color (colour if you’re from AU/NZ/UK) collection from Karen Murrell!
If you’ve been following along, you’ll know that KM lipsticks are my holy grail of green beauty lipsticks. They’re the cleanest, most sustainable, and all natural lipsticks on the market. PERIOD.
And they smell, taste and look wonderful on and off the lips.
You can see my original post on Karen Murrell – here – if you want to learn more about the organic ingredients, locally sourced and sustainable mission, and the awesome green eco concept from ingredients to product packaging.
If I thought they couldn’t get even better, well I was certainly wrong! This latest collection, beautifully named “Summer Bouquet” features some truly beautiful and unique colors.
The Summer Bouquet Collection:
- Camellia Morning – A bright rosy pink color.
- Orchid Bloom – A deep neutral beige coffee brown color with a hint of mauve/pink.
- Peony Petal – A bright, but soft pastel peachy orange coral pink color. This one reminds me of a soft orange creamsicle!
- Lavender Laughter – a neutral pastel beige-lilac color.
- Poppy Passion – A bright reddish pink color.
What their Lovely Packaging Looks Like:
Colors from Left to Right: Poppy Passion, Lavender Laughter, Camellia Morning, Orchid Bloom, and Peony Petal.
These lipsticks are so beautiful in the box, in the tube, and on your lips. They’re long lasting, softening, hydrating, and they smell and taste delicious – just like cinnamon!
There are so many reasons to love these lipsticks and you can read all the reasons in the previous post I did – here – but here are a few of the stand out reasons to pick up some of these today:
- Sustainable Packaging & Manufacturing Process – They use recycled and sustainable materials for their lipstick boxes as well as soy ink. Their lipstick tubes are crafted from a biodegradable resin that actually starts to degrade back into the earth within 100 days!
- Safe, Natural Ingredients – Their ingredients are certified organic by the highest standards in New Zealand that are locally sourced and traceable in New Zealand. Packaging is ECOCERT so it’s completely green, the product and packaging are greenhouse gas neutral so they never contribute to global warming. Their products are cruelty free, nearly vegan (they use beeswax and honey in their products), and totally free of harmful and toxic ingredients.
- Color Selection & Quality – KM lipsticks are made from the highest quality organic and natural ingredients sourced from sustainable NZ ingredients. The color selection of lipsticks is amazing considering their manufacturing process and standards are so high and they don’t sacrifice any quality nor do they cut any corners. Their line is always evolving to include more colors and I think they easily compete with big brands, but without any of the guilt that comes from purchasing lipsticks with harmful ingredients or manufacturing processes. These are not mass-produced. Also, their lipsticks are long lasting, nourishing, and beautiful.
You can learn even more about their manufacturing process, mission statement, and have a look at their entire lipstick selection – here.
Have You Tried Karen Murrell Lipsticks?
*lipsticks provided by KM for review.