If you’ve been following my blog for any length of time, you’ll know I’m a HUGE fan of Hourglass Cosmetics and with good reason; their cosmetics are incredible, high quality, and work unlike any other makeup products on the market.
Today’s post is featuring some of their latest makeup releases: Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes.
These eyeshadow palettes are designed in complete Hourglass style with thick waves of color across the entire palette and 5 eye shadow colors included in each different palette. Also, all palettes are free from parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. There are 7 different variations of this new line of eye shadow palettes to choose from so there’s definitely something to fit everyone’s color preferences.
What Hourglass Says:
“These long-wear, crease-resistant palettes flaunt five richly-pigmented shades in a range of matte to shimmer finishes for an endless array of creative eye looks. The innovative multi-press, three-dimensional design, paired with a fine, creamy texture, achieves a new level of control for blending and picking up pigment.”
NEW Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes!
- Monochrome – (Rose) – The colors are in this order: warm ivory, rose nude, peony pink, light mauve, dark chocolate
- Atmosphere – (Cool Neutrals) – The colors are in this order: pale ivory, pale pink, taupe, espresso, charcoal
- Graphite – EXCLUSIVE TO SEPHORA (Smokey) – The colors are in this order: warm ivory, copper gold, deep brown, gun metal, silver
- Color Field – (Olive) – The colors are in this order: warm ivory, champagne gold, taupe brown, golden olive, forest green
- Exposure – (Plums) – The colors are in this order: champagne, aubergine, bronze, black violet, lilac
- Obscura (Earth Tones) – The colors are in this order: cream, smokey brown, rose gold, coffee, cool bronze
- Infinity – (Warm Neutrals) – The colors are in this order: warm ivory, dusty rose, bronzed mauve, cool taupe, dark cocoa
Previously, these were only available to VIB Rouge members on Sephora, but they are now available online for EVERYONE since the 18th and will be available in stores from the 23rd of January as well.
You can also get these palettes from SpaceNK and Barneys, but Sephora has the exclusive on the Graphite one and has the most palette color options of all of the sites so I’d buy it from there personally.