SPONSORED: This post is happily sponsored by Petal and Post. Thanks to Petal and Post for bringing beauty to my blog and being a wonderful partner!
The New Eco Luxury Brand You Need to Know:
BOX Naturals ♥
I’m back with another wonderful post in my partnership with Petal and Post! This one is highlighting a brand new collection of products from BOX Naturals that has just been released in the Petal and Post shop. I got an early look at these wonderful little multi-taskers so I thought I’d share what’s so cool about this brand and I’ve got some surprises in store for you as well so read on!
The BOX Naturals Story
When BOX Naturals’ founder, Irene, became a mother, she was seriously tired of using the same baby wipes for herself as she did for her child. She wished there was a more stylish option for conscious moms like herself, but nothing really fit the bill for what she was looking for. On top of that, her concerns over the potentially harmful ingredients used in said baby wipes grew with every waking moment. So, she did what any resourceful woman would and created a line of fashionable multi-purpose wipes that can be used in numerous amounts of ways. On top of that, the brand image is all about promoting natural beauty, feminist power and strength, and creating products that are free from any nasty chemical ingredients. If that’s not enough to get you on board, then maybe the fact that a portion of their profits goes toward helping women’s issues all over the world will!
My Thoughts on BOX Naturals
What I love most about these luxe towelettes is their versatility. They’re super gentle and very effective at cleaning up a number of messes. They’re awesome wipes for cooling off my skin on hot days, cleaning up messes, wiping my hands off, cleaning my shirt if I stain it at lunch, and cleaning my dog’s face off. He’s got such a flat face that he’s always getting dirt all over it so these are amazing and so, so gentle. On top of that, the scent of both wipes is subtle and relaxing. One is rosewater which smells a lot like my boyfriend’s grandmother, but it’s a classy scent if you’re a fan of rose. I prefer the lavender scent as it’s more therapeutic, in my opinion, but both are equally nice in their effects! I love having these around the house for times of need and will definitely keep them on hand.
Things to Love About BOX Naturals ♥
- Multi-purpose towelettes are 100% naturally made with gentle ingredients and natural essential oils to help soothe, gently cleanse, and heal skin. They’re made without any of the usual nasty ingredients in conventional wipes. No parabens, dyes, petrochemicals, sulfates, or synthetic fragrance in these beauties!
- A portion of profits helps benefit women’s issues around the world. These are made by women, for women.
- These wipes are pretty AND functional. They can be used to remove makeup, clean hands, wipe down yoga mats, clean the cute faces of your children and pets alike, and even spot treat a silk blouse after a messy lunch.
You can get these wonderful multi-use wipes at Petal and Post ♥
If you can’t wait to get your shop on (who could blame you?!), then you’re also in luck! Petal and Post has generously offered up a 15% Off discount to all SA readers when you use Code: storybookSUMMER15 at checkout! You can use it anytime through September 2015 so enjoy ♥
Box Naturals Giveaway
The lovely people at Petal and Post have so kindly offered to do a giveaway for readers today where you guys will get the chance to win a 4 Box Bundle by Box Naturals to try out for yourself!
How to Enter:
- You MUST be subscribed to Storybook Apothecary via email or Bloglovin ♥
- You MUST sign up to the Petal and Post newsletter to be considered. All entrants not signed up to the Petal and Post newsletter will be disqualified so make sure you sign up!
- Giveaway is open to subscribers worldwide!
- Giveaway entrants MUST be at least 13 years old to participate and have their parent/guardian written consent if under 18 years of age.
- Enter via the rafflecopter widget below and good luck 🙂
- Giveaway ends August 7, 2015, so hurry and enter while you can!
Giveaway Prize Terms:
- There will be one (1) grand prize awarded. The grand prize will consist of 1 – 4 Box Bundle by Box Naturals from Petal and Post. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
- The randomly selected winner will receive a 4 Box Bundle by Box Naturals from Petal and Post.
Remember to share the giveaway with you friends on social media using #SAEcoLove so we can see your posts and share the love!
Have You Tried BOX Naturals?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.