Now that I’m moved into a new apartment and I’ve gotten rid of all the excess, I’m ready to experience new and exciting things and what better time to do just that then during springtime?
To me, spring is the best time to try new things you’ve never tried before, to experience new sights and sounds and smells, go for your dreams with refreshed enthusiasm, clear out the cobwebs, and just generally enjoy the beauty of life so I came up with a bucket list of sorts for this season of things I’d like to experience and which I hope will inspire you as well!
My Spring Bucket List ♥
- Take more beautiful photos.
- Go to the Farmer’s Market
- Pick berries from a local farm.
- Try a new recipe every month.
- Exercise every day.
- Take my dog for morning walks.
- Watch new movies every week.
- Do some pinterest crafts.
- Wear spring colors.
- Read 5 new books.
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Do 3 Random Acts of Kindness.
- Smile, laugh and relax.
- Spend time with friends.
- Make a flower crown.
- Finish my script.
- Start writing a novel.
- Wake up with the dawn – shout out in the comments if you know what movie this is from 😉
- Make new friends.
- Star in 2 films.
- Plant some flowers or veggies on my balcony.
- Go someplace new.
- Visit these places in LA: Griffith Observatory, Bottega Louie, Melrose Trading Post Flea Market, Bradbury Building, and the Rose Bowl Flea Market!