I got the idea for this post from Shanndelier who came up with so many awesome things to do in fall that I felt compelled to write my own so thanks for that! She joined from Miranda Writes which is another blog I really love so be sure to check both of them out ♥ I realize I’ve already created a fall bucket list for 2015, but this is more of a checklist of things I’d like to do during this season including not-so-fun things rather than only the fun ideas, if that makes sense? Maybe I’m just obsessed with making lists LOL…
MY FALL 2015 TO DO LIST ♥
- Buy Halloween decor ✔
- Plan a Halloween event or movie night ✔
- Purchase some new sweaters, leggings, boots, bag, etc. for fall!
- Clean out my closet and list some items on Poshmark to sell and others for the Salvation Army
- Make a list of fall TV shows to watch ✔
- Bake pumpkin bread
- Go to the local Haunted Hayride event
- Dress up for Halloween
- Create lots of Halloween makeup inspiration on the blog and instagram!
- Go for a hike on Mt. Rubidoux once the weather cools down
- Decorate my apartment door and pass out candy to kids on my floor
- Buy a bike and use it to peddle around town
- Burn fall scented candles
- Attempt to revive my plants that wilted and died in this summer’s heat and plant new seeds
- Go to Disneyland’s Halloween Party – No, I’m not too old for this LOL.
- Make homemade apple cider or a pumpkin smoothie
- Have Saturday brunch at the Mission Inn on a rainy day with friends
- Host Thanksgiving at our apartment for the first time
- Grab coffee, tea, or hot chocolate at Molinos or Lift Coffee Roasters
- Bake healthy pumpkin pie
- Put together a gift ideas / Christmas list for my friends and family – Shop Black Friday online for gifts, if possible
- Re-read the Harry Potter series
- Deep clean the apartment before the holidays
- Relax by the outdoor fireplace in my apartment complex with friends and/or a good book
- Walk to the coffee shop on a rainy day
- Make a simmer pot so my apartment can smell amazing
What’s On Your Fall To-Do List for 2015?
Come Chat With Me!
Link up with me and tons of other awesome bloggers with your fall posts ♥