Happy Friday Loves! Can you believe May is at our door? It’s insane how the time is going by again, but I’m excited for spring. I’m really loving the scent of jasmine/ gardenia on warm spring air. It reminds me of summers growing up at the beach so that’s nostalgic. Today’s post is a bit of a catch-up-with-me kind of post because it’s been awhile since I shared what I’ve been up to! Moreover, I’ll be sharing a few new things in green beauty that I think are awesome and exciting, a fun fitness challenge that I’m doing, AND some seriously sweet Mother’s Day deals you do not want to miss!
What’s New in Green Beauty?
There are so many cool brands I’m discovering lately so I wanted to share some of them with you guys because DAMN! Some of these look really awesome 😀
- Leaves of Trees Deodorant in Eucalyptus Mint // This brand of deodorant has been popping up all over instagram and it’s definitely made me curious! I like the idea of a tube deodorant because it would be convenient for traveling and less messy than jar ones. Plus, doesn’t eucalyptus mint sound delicious?
- Pearlbar Charcoal Floss Picks // I am OBSESSED with my Pearlbar bamboo charcoal-infused toothbrush and I just saw that Aurora Beauty is stocking their floss picks – MUST. BUY. NOW! lol. Not only are their floss picks also infused with charcoal, they’re 100% biodegradable too!
- RMS Beauty Master Mixer // A gorgeous golden cream pigment, the Master Mixer is the latest release from RMS Beauty. It looks like it’ll be lovely for spring and summer months for getting that subtle glow and sun-kissed look. I’m not super tan so I dunno if it would be good for me, but I love golden eye colors so I would probably use it for that.
- Tammy Fender Capillary Strengthening Blend // I don’t think this one is new, but it’s new to me so yeah! I always get broken capillaries because I have allergies and often rub my eyes #sorrynotsorry. I like that this addresses broken capillaries using natural plant actives and definitely think it would benefit me!
- LILFOX Prickly Pear Illuminating Face Nectar // I’m not sure what this is (a serum oil thingy), but the name got me! Illuminating face nectar just sounds magical and I become seriously obsessed with glowing skin whenever spring hits so it’s on my wish list 😀
TIU Bikini Series 2016
I have been following Tone It Up for years (since 2013) and this is the first year I have really dug in, followed my nutrition plan (bought their TIU plan last year), and stuck with the diet part of things. I’ve done the workout part of the challenge, but consistently failed at keeping my meals in check. This is the first year I’ve been really succeeding at it; I even started my own fitness Instagram account @tiannagetsfit if you guys want to join me in this challenge and keep each accountable! I’d love to hear from you on there.
If you want more information about the challenge, check out Tone It Up ♥
I’m currently holding an awesome giveaway over on my instagram where 2 lucky winners will get either April’s GoodBeing Box or a full size set of Juice Organics Volumizing Hair Care!
Mother’s Day Deals
*Please Note: I’ve highlighted the EXTRA juicy deals in pink!
- 100 Percent Pure // 100% Pure is offering an awesome Mother’s Day Set ($120 value!) for only $35 – no code required!
- Petal & Post // Get $15 Off orders of $100 or more until Mother’s Day with Code: 4MOMwithLOVE2016 at checkout! You can also get Free Shipping & Returns worldwide from Canada! Petal and Post carries some of the most stunning eco luxury items for beauty, baby, home and more!
- JORD Wood Watches // TONS of deals on these gorgeous wooden watches! 10% Off their CORA Series with Code: 4MOMCORA33, 15% off the FRANKIE series with Code: 4MOMFRANKIE51, 20% off FIELDCREST series with Code: 4MOMFIELDCREST6, and 25% off the ELY series with Code: 4MOMELY9 at checkout!
- Minnetonka Moccasins // Get Free Shipping on some cute moccasins for all the moms you know with Code: MomsLoveMocs at checkout ♥
- ZADY // Free Worldwide Shipping on all orders of $100 or more! ZADY has tons of awesome ethical fashion options and a great sale selection for both men and women ♥
- B-Glowing // Get up to 75% off tons of beauty brands (including some awesome natural beauty brands!).
- The Choosy Chick // The Choosy Chick is having an AWESOME Spring Sale where you can get some seriously great discounts on tons of awesome natural beauty brands like Josh Rosebrook, Au Naturale, 100% Pure, Kari Gran lip whips, Tsi-La Perfumes, MUN Skincare, Rustic Maka deodorants, and tons of other great items!!
- Nordstrom // New Spring fashion items like clothing, shoes and bags! Cute workout gear! Beyonce’s new Ivy Park! PLUS tons of clearance items for Mother’s Day and more!
- Macy’s // Friends & Family Sale! Get an extra 25% off with Code: FRIEND plus $25 orders get free shipping! PLUS, you can earn $10 for every $50 spend on cosmetics and fragrances 🙂 Sale Ends Monday!
- Anthropologie // Get an extra 25% off sale items all weekend!
- ASOS // Get up to 70% off tons of fashion brands in the ASOS outlet sale!
- Shen Beauty // Shen Beauty is a brand new shop discovery which carries an awesome selection of organic beauty products – they offer tons of great brands as well as Free shipping in the US and Free shipping globally for orders of $150+!
- Bergdorf Goodman // Get up to 30% Off New Arrivals until 5/5!
- SpaceNK // Get $20 off when you spend $100 or more with Code: EXPLORE20 at checkout!
- Braintree Clothing // Get 40% off at Braintree Clothing!
- Zyderma // Struggling with acne? Try naturally healing it with Zyderma HS Cream! Get $20 Off your first order + Free shipping when you sign up for their mailing list!
- Target // Buy $20 worth of beauty and personal care and you’ll get a $5 Target Gift Card! Target now carries select W3ll People, Vapour Beauty, and S.W. Basics online and in select stores!
- Madewell // Get an extra 30% Off sale styles!
- West Elm // Get up to 30% Off select outdoor furniture!
- Modern Citizen // Modern Citizen has a gorgeous minimalist fashion selection of ethically made styles and they have surprisingly affordable prices! They also have a great sale selection and offer Free Shipping on orders of $80+!
- Shopbop // Shopbop constantly has an impressive sale section with items from 20-70% off so it’s a great place to score deals on designer fashion brands like Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Madewell, Free People, Frye, For Love and Lemons, tons of awesome denim brands, and so many more!
- Sephora // Sephora has awesome beauty gifts for Mother’s Day and an extensive sale section for anyone looking for a bargain!
What Are Your Favorite May Flowers?
What Have You Been Up to Lately?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.