Lavido Natural Skincare Review
I’m so excited to share this brand with you all today! It’s a new find of mine that I’ve been lucky enough to trial for several months and I’ve been loving it so read on 😉
About the Brand
Lavido is a green beauty brand based out of Galilee, a region in Northern Israel, where they’ve harnessed the healing properties of volcanic thermal waters and plant ingredients from their beloved Sea of Galilee. Utilizing natural and organic plant oils, Lavido began in 2003 when their founder, Ido Magal created their first product: a natural baby cream. Since then, they’ve gone on to create a line of plant-rich products which are distributed to hundreds of retail stores and signature chains around the world. Their line of products is formulated using the most natural and eco-friendly processes to maintain ingredient potency and protect their integrity.
My Product Experiences
My experiences with these products has been so great as the products are very gentle on skin, smell incredible, and also work really well. The products are rich in potent plant oils, extracts and volcanic thermal waters which make them perfect for healing, soothing, and hydrating skin.
- Pomegranate Peel, Orange Blossom, and Carrot Hydrating Facial Toner – This calming and hydrating face toner is perfect for refreshing and stimulating skin. It includes a number of potent plant ingredients including organic pomegranate peel, orange blossom, and carrot for a toner that’s antioxidant-rich, anti-aging, and brightening to the skin. I love the scent of this and the fact that you can use it as both a facial toner and to remove makeup. It has an interesting function in that it creates a foam when sprayed directly onto a cotton pad and I think this helps dissolve makeup. I really love it and I think it’s such a clever formula! I’ve never encountered a toner like this so I find it really useful and a nice alternative to other makeup removers. It can also be used as a calming post-shave / after-shave tonic for men as well and it’s dermatologically tested.
- Patchouli Vanilla Intoxicating Body Wash – This body wash smells AMAZING. It is such a delicious scent and it’s super gentle, foams up quite a bit when used with a sponge or loofah, and is dermatologically tested. It’s really gentle on sensitive skin which I definitely have on my body. I tend to be more on the dry side and I find that although it’s not intensely moisturizing, it’s also not drying at all so I’m happy to use it for it’s scent and gentle lather! One other thing I love about this product is it’s packaging: it has a unique pop top that you push down to open. It just looks cool and it’s more unique than typical pop top bottles.
- Patchouli Vanilla Aromatic Body Lotion – This lotion smells amazing, just like it’s body wash counterpart, and offers perfectly light hydration for those who want a nice body lotion which some moisturizing properties, but that’s not too heavy. This would work perfectly. On top of that, it’s gentle and creamy, but not greasy or oily at all. It absorbs into the skin right away and I love it for days when I just want to hydrate and go.
What I Love About Lavido
- Potent Natural and Organic Plant Formulas are effective, yet gentle and safe to use.
- Natural and Eco Friendly Extraction Processes are nice to the environment and maintain plant ingredient potency.
- Volcanic Thermal Waters are a lovely healing mineral ingredient to have in products!
- Unique Product Packaging, Affordable Prices, and Multipurpose Products increase the value to cost ratio.
Have You Tried Lavido Skincare?
*PR Sample; All products were provided for review by Lavido USA. All product opinions are completely honest and 100% based on my own personal experiences with them.