- Neutrogena Healthy Skin 3-In-1 Concealer – I’ll be the first to admit I don’t seem to ever be getting enough sleep. I just stay up late, blogging away, reading blogs or books or just plain not sleeping. What can I say? I guess I’m just a night owl. This concealer is amazing. It takes me from dead to alive in less than 10 seconds and doesn’t break me out.
- Liz Earle’s Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser – I have been using this one all month long and absolutely love it! It’s my natural version of Noxzema; it deep cleans without being too abrasive or drying to my skin. It’s so gentle and the muslin cloth offers just enough exfoliation to give my skin a glow, but not irritate me. Definitely a keeper! This is the perfect cleanse + exfoliate combo for anyone who wants the results without having to put too much effort or thought in and it’s all natural.
- Vive Sana Solar to Polar Ultra SPF40 Natural Sunscreen – This sunscreen is really amazing. It combines sun protection with beneficial skin ingredients so your skin is well hydrated and nourished while it’s being shielded from the sun. The only thing is the formula is a bit thick for my taste, but click here to see how I’m making it work anyway.
- Makeup Forever Professional Yellow Gold Eye Shadow in N101 – This eye shadow is amazing and works in any and every makeup situation. I like to use it all over my lid on days when I don’t feel like doing my eye makeup and it looks really pretty without being over the top. Also, even though it looks white-ish, it’s actually a very soft gold so I’ve used it on my eyes’ inner corners and it gives a really nice awake effect. This is a great multi-use eye shadow; I use it pretty much every single day. I’ve used it in this makeup look in case you want to see it in action!
- Makeup Forever Professional Apricot Orange Blush in N25 – This blush is the PERFECT blush for anyone who wants a natural glow, especially the paler girls who struggle with finding the proper color that doesn’t look too pink, red or purple. This would work well for any skin tone; I’ve used it on my more tan friends to great effect as well, although it’s not eye popping; it just gives the skin a really amazing glow. This has worked well for really natural glow looks and also beach bronze looks as well.
- Living Nature Radiance Night Oil – This nighttime facial oil works super well for helping my skin stay nourished and radiant. It’s really light, easily absorbed into the skin and doesn’t break me out. Actually, I think it has been helping to treat any breakouts I do have. Plus, the ingredients are incredibly natural and include really rare plant extracts only found in New Zealand.
- TanOrganic 100% Natural Sunless Self Tanner Spray – This is the most natural looking tanner I have ever used, ever. It doesn’t make me look orange tinted like most ones I’ve tried (L’Oreal, Sally Hansen, Etc.). Instead, I look really naturally bronzed. It’s really buildable; seriously a few sprays and you get a nice tan color so it would be really easy to over do it. If you end up purchasing some of this amazing tanner, go light on the first try. The color intensifies over a few hours time no joke, but the results are lovely and the spray makes this virtually streak free and idiot proof for tanning incompetents such as myself.
- ILIA Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Blossom Lady – This tinted lip conditioner gives a really nude type pink color to my lips that is super natural looking and also helps keep my lips hydrated. In this SoCal heat, my lips get chapped in what feels like every 5 seconds so this has surely saved me from that! I’ve been carrying it around in my purse all month long to reapply throughout the day.
So, those are my beauty favorites for July; what have you been loving this month?