This vampire makeup look was inspired by The Vampire Diaries or, more specifically, Elena as a vampire. I love the way that they show the blood veins under their eyes when they’re struck with blood thirst; I just think it’s such a cool interpretation that kind of sets their makeup and special FX style for the show apart from others.
In honor of the 7th season of Vampire Diaries which premieres tomorrow night on the CW at 9 PM PST, I thought it would be fun to create a cool makeup look so I hope you enjoy!
Vampire Makeup Look
If you plan on being a vampire this Halloween, I think this kind of vampire is pretty awesome and I’ll be showcasing a few other vampire looks on my instagram so keep an eye out there for inspiration as well 😉 The products I used for this look are really simple, but I mixed colors to get the eye colors, etc.
- For my base makeup, I used the lightest cream foundation color known to man which is the lightest color in the Mehron Celebre HD Contour Palette (provided by Mehron Makeup for Halloween makeup posts!).
- For contouring, I used my typical Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Hollow because it’s amazing. If you’re pale and don’t own it yet, you need to try it!
- For my eyes, I blended the red color in the Mehron Paradise Paint Basics Palette (provided by Mehron Makeup for Halloween makeup posts!) with MAC Cosmetics Eyeliner in Feline – Similar Here – and I used the red over the top of my eyeliner on the lower lash line to give it that blood red look.
- I used the MAC Cosmetics Eyeliner in Feline to lightly shade my brows and line my eyes.
- For my lips, I used Nudus Lip Euphora in Revenge mixed with a little tiny bit of Dirty Diana to give the color more depth and that’s it!
- I purchased this black witch wig from Spirit Halloween for about $15
What Do You Think of My Vampire Diaries Inspired Vampire Makeup?
Are You Excited for the Vampires Diaries Season 7 Premiere?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links in post are affiliate. Some products were provided by brands for Halloween posts and I’ve noted directly in the post which products they are!