| Holiday Gift Guide |
To be honest, I think I put more thought and effort into what I’m getting my friends for the holidays than any of my family members. What can I say? They’re the ones I know best! I have only a select few friends in my old age so I put all this unnecessary thought into the most epic gifts ever (in my opinion). I have this weird obsession with getting a collection of gifts for my friends, putting them all into a box, and wrapping it up into one big present. Usually the gift box has a theme because I’m strangely fixated on things having themes. Whether it’s the fact that one of my friends is obsessed with cats and commonly refers to her imaginary cat as “Mr Meowgi” or my boyfriend’s love for film, I love for things to have a theme. Funnily enough, this guide doesn’t have a theme unless you count BFF’s as a theme which I do. BFF’s are awesome; they might actually like you for you while the rest of your family tolerates your antics. At least, that’s what I tell myself… ANYWAY! Rant, out – hope you like this first gift guide of many 🙂
*Please Note: All the images in the guide are clickable so hover over each if you want to see the brand/price and click on it to go to the item directly!
Awesome Gifts for Your BFF ♥
- ILIA Lipstick in Strike It Up – This lip color is the perfect red with a hint of metallic to it. It’s beautiful for holiday parties or anyone who likes a red lip color! See my ILIA Reviews ♥
- Lost Ocean Coloring Book – If you didn’t already know, coloring is highly therapeutic, even for adults! Many people have taken to purchasing “adult coloring books” which have more detailed illustrations in them for you to color. Know someone who loves to draw or needs to unleash their inner child? This is the perfect gift.
- Rose Petal Speaker – I just really loved this speaker! Isn’t is so cute? I think speakers can be so ugly and bulky looking, but this would be right at home with any of your room decor and it looks nice too!
- Fries Over Guys Tee – My good friend is all about her noms. Nachos, french fries, you name it. Do NOT try to take her donuts away from her because she means business! Seriously, don’t touch her food LOL. Anyway, now you get the point to this tee. Besides, fries offer emotional satisfaction where guys can totally suck sometimes, am I right? See Also: I Donut Care Tank and my personal favorite: I’m silently correcting your grammar ♥
- Olivine You Are Loved Set – I’m obsessed with Olivine fragrances, but their love mists are just as brilliant and this set includes both the love+salt and love+roses mists which are perfect for body hydration, face misting, and even sea salt beach waves in your hair! Plus, they smell DIVINE!
- Tocca Wanderlust Gift Set – This super cute and classy gift set includes a Tocca fragrance, candle, super cute matches and a really adorable pink sleep mask. I’m all about sleep so this is a win for me!
- Free People Cozy Socks – I love receiving pajamas for the holidays and that includes super soft, fluffy, warm socks! Personally, I think the best ones come from Free People because you can get the really thick, knee-high ones and walk around in your boxers all day looking cute and staying warm. Also, their socks are so cute that you forget someone gave you socks 😛
- Meow Wine Glasses – I’m not a big wine drinker, but if you or your friends are, these wine glasses are adorable! They’re also a nice change from typical stem wine glasses which I think is nice.
- Really Spot My Back Battery Pack – I have a friend who’s phone is always dying at really inconvenient times so I’m pretty sure she could use this really cute battery pack! If you don’t know what these are (and you’re living under a rock), it’s basically a quick-recharge for your cell phone while you’re on the go or away from your actually charger. It’s perfect for taking on trips to amusement parks or maybe even hiking when you’ll away from it all, but want to use your phone for photos or videos.
- Kure Bazaar Nail Polish in Or Rose – I’m sure I don’t need to remind you that KB polishes are my favorite non-toxic nail brand EVER, but this rose gold color, in particular, is such a pretty color! I’m surprised I don’t own this one yet because it’s perfect for a super classy dinner or holiday party if you want to avoid classic red and navy shades.
- Steamcream – It’s been awhile since I’ve mentioned these, but that doesn’t mean I love them any less! Steamcreams are such a brilliant way to moisturize on the go because they’re made in an oatmeal infusion base so they’re very soothing on the skin and can be used on face, body and hands. These tins are SUPER cute as well and come in adorable seasonal designs so there are tons to choose from!
- Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind Lip Tin – I have yet to try Bite Beauty, but I recently swatched them at Sephora and they are SUPER pigmented! They also do pretty well in terms of natural ingredients so that’s something worth mentioning as well. This tin is super cute, affordable and perfect for anyone who loves makeup or lipstick.
- ASOS Christmas Santa Hat Headband – As cheesy and dumb as I used to think these were, I really think they’re quite festive and fun now!
- ASOS Christmas Pudding Spring Headband – Again, I used to hate things like this, but I think they’d be adorable for a Christmas card or holiday party if you want to do a photo booth 🙂
More Awesome Gifts for Your Bestie:
What Are You Getting Your BFF for Christmas this Year?
Come Chat With Me!
*Affiliate links in post; Not all links are affiliate.