I’m back with another wonderful product from the incredibly green company, Living Libations.
If you missed my previous review, check here and then come back! ♥
That post will tell you all about their wonderful brand and what other kinds of lovely products they carry as well as share a new favorite multipurpose oil for hair, skin & nails so it’s worth a look.
Anyway, back onto today’s post which focuses on a personal care type product from Living Libations called the Healthy Gum Drops.
Living Libations Healthy Gum Drops Review
Crafted from a blend of potent plant oils and super critical extracts, Healthy Gum Drops are a unique addition to any oral care routine and they can be used in a variety of ways.
Utilizing the powers of nature, this blend includes organic and wild crafted seabuckthorn berry, rose otto, peppermint, clove, oregano, tea tree,cinnamon and thyme linalool which, together, create a powerful anti-fungal and antibacterial treatment.
Benefits of Healthy Gum Drops:
- Improves and freshens breath.
- Helps decrease plaque.
- Helps decrease gingivitis.
- Fights gum disease.
- Helps lower inflammation in the mouth.
- Assists in healing mouth sores and cuts more quickly.
- Fights bacteria-causing plaque.
- Clove – Clove is incredible for oral health. It’s antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral. It helps to stimulate blood flow and can improve the condition of gum infections, toothaches and tonsilitis.
- Oregano – Known as a miracle cure for a number of ailments, it’s no surprise that this herb can also help with oral health. Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, anti-microbial, and a potent anti-inflammatory, oregano works against fungus, virus, and bacteria, including E. Coli. In oral care, it can help reduce the risk of gum disease and destory plaque causing bacteria.
- Rose Otto – Wonderful at toning and improving gum health, rose otto’s antiviral and antiseptic properties make it perfect for helping canker sores and cold sores to heal more quickly.
- Tea Tree – Astringent, antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and natural anti-inflammatory, tea tree can assist in decreasing inflammation in the mouth, decreasing gingivitis, and decreasing plaque.
- Peppermint – A potent antioxidant, peppermint inhibits the bacterium which causes tooth decay and helps to freshen breath.
Variety of Uses:
- Flossing – This is my favorite way to use these drops. Basically you add a drop or two to your floss so that when you clean between your teeth, the powerful ingredients in the drops can penetrate and fight any plaque, bacteria, and inflammation happening between your teeth and gums.
- Gum Massage – You can add a few drops to a toothbrush, Q-tip or clean fingers and use them to massage the a drop or two over your gum line, top and bottom, in order to keep gums calm, fight inflammation, and help prevent gum disease.
- Brushing – You can add a few drops to your toothbrush and brush regularly to help get the effects of these drops as well.
- In A Treatment – You can mix the drops with some baking soda or sea salt and use it as a mouth treatment.
- Mouthwash – You can mix a few drop with water, coconut oil, or salt water to gargle as a kind of DIY mouthwash.
Overall, I absolutely LOVE these gum drops!
They’re brilliant to use when flossing and I can actually feel tingling effects when using the drops for that. I’ve massaged some drops over my gums and really felt those effects as well. I add a drop to my toothbrush daily to fight bacteria and I’ve tried it in a treatment also which felt like a really deep clean. I definitely feel like my teeth look cleaner, calmer and healthier since trying these out and I can’t wait to try more Living Libations products as theirs definitely have a quality to them that I haven’t seen in other natural products, especially these gum drops!
You can learn more and purchase these gum drops – HERE ♥
Have You Tried Natural Oral Care Products?
How Did They Work For You?
* Please Note – This item was sent to me for review; PR sample. My thoughts and opinions are, as always, honest and my own.